Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Nerds with girls
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Girlfriend?
(No ending time set)
Yes
52%
 52%  [ 20 ]
No
28%
 28%  [ 11 ]
I know girls... but they scare me
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
I know OF girls... but have yet to meet one
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
What's a girl?
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 38

md

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hmmm... well thanks for that oh so complementing comment paul...
better picture (I think)... just to prove that that's not the case (well, without violating dan's pg13 rules, and making myself look like the creep I sometimes am)

[img removed]

For anyone who goes to waterloo and who reads the imprint; she's the one who's hair was featured (the blue streaks) and there is an article inspired by her in the misprint... bet you can't guess which one Wink

[edit] Oh and paul; perhaps you should post a picture (get one!) so we can see... at least I'm willing to let others see my girlfriend... although to be fair if you don't have any pictures it is kinda tough
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jamonathin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah that's a better pic, considering the other one where her head was about the size of mine lol.
Aoi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:41 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Notorogo and Neo you two are soo mean and should be kick in the butt

but Notorogo that is such a sweet little confesion!
Notoroge

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:52 am   Post subject: (No subject)

So they both cancel each other out? Yay! I'm neutral! 8)...No, really... Yay!
MihaiG

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=girl
2.(my favourite)An immature or inexperienced woman, especially a young woman.
girls are like road blocks they slow youi down from your goals
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Notoroge wrote:
Eh, here's mine: Shocked(<-- Click Smilie) .. Just kidding. Laughing

I'm not big on photos but I managed to steal a copy of all the grad pictures this year. So here's the some,
  • Smile
  • Smile
  • Smile
  • Smile
  • Smile
  • Smile

Note, none of these were "Relationships". Razz

Damn, I really wished I could have a relationship with this one. But she had a steady boyfriend all through High-School. Which pissed me off cause the goof failed all his classes, wasn't going to post secondary, had no sense of humour, slept through all classes, etc. Don't know what she sees in him. It's sad. Knowing her she'll probably dump him, this is probably the only girl that I would be willing to stop the madness for. She has a Grade A++ sense of humour, really intelligent, made my gut hurt a lot of times laughing. Really vulgar girl while still maintaining a sense of class, I love it. Laughing

Boy, after these confessions, aren't I glad this account isn't tied to any of my real information? Wink

• Smile

The sad thing is, she's told me she doesn't really care for him. But I become a fumbling idiot around girls I really like. Bimbos? No problem. I'm Señor Rico-Suave. Bah, c'est la vie.

Ech... frankly I don't find any of them attractive. I find Mr. Cube's girlfriend more attractive without make up then all of those, and they're caked. But attraction is different in everyone's eyes.
You may not see what she sees in him, but she sure does. Nothing is done out of trickery and deceit just to piss you off Razz Attraction is not just intelligence, good looks, sense of humor and the typical things that you'd think its about either. Ever see a stupid average looking guy with a hot girl? I have. With matters like this, you either have it or you don't.

I know you've expressed you don't neccessarily want to get into a relationship, but when you do, you'll have lots of fun Smile I know I've had in the last 1 year and couple of months, its a different experience all together. Many people get hooked on the "new person" feeling and never get past that, I feel bad for them Crying or Very sad (also, nothing wrong with going after a girl with a boyfriend Razz as long as you think you can succede, depending on their relationship)

I said in the first post, I don't have any pictures Razz Many girls don't like having their pictures taken. If someone else other than I put a picture of myself on the internet, without any other people in the picture, I'd be kind of creeped out. Razz
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

El Comandante wrote:

If you realy mean that you are going to live a very very very loney life unless u are of a difrent sexual oretation witch is fine too.

Any how i think that posting picturces of your giflrefined and braging about it in this topic is being very imatcher and is degreading to the girl. This is esptaly to Notoroge, latter in life you are not going to be so prowed to be living this way and i blive you will end up regreting it.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
MihaiG

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hacker Dan wrote:
El Comandante wrote:

If you realy mean that you are going to live a very very very loney life unless u are of a difrent sexual oretation witch is fine too.

Any how i think that posting picturces of your giflrefined and braging about it in this topic is being very imatcher and is degreading to the girl. This is esptaly to Notoroge, latter in life you are not going to be so prowed to be living this way and i blive you will end up regreting it.

i was joking Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul wrote:
If someone else other than I put a picture of myself on the internet, without any other people in the picture, I'd be kind of creeped out. Razz

Heh, I've got a funny story about that, but it's too offtopic for posting. The point is, I agree with Paul. I'd be freaked out if I somehow came across (or walked by a computer where somebody was viewing) some website I don't recognize and a picture of myself popped up. Though hopefully they won't ever see it. In my case, I knew the whole story so it wasn't anything to worry about.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul, referring to Notoroge's pictures, wrote:

Ech... frankly I don't find any of them attractive.

Based on the pictures, I thought he was joking, like with his first picture. But after re-reading the text, I'm confused. It sounds sincere. Thinking
Martin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

My girlfriend.

She's kind of expensive, and she makes me do stupid things, but I'm in love.
Notoroge

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Martin wrote:
My girlfriend.

She's kind of expensive, and she makes me do stupid things, but I'm in love.
Haha, jokes.
Paul wrote:
Ech... frankly I don't find any of them attractive. I find Mr. Cube's girlfriend more attractive without make up then all of those, and they're caked. But attraction is different in everyone's eyes.

Anyways, none of the other-ones really matter. And half of them don't even talk to anymore. No offense to Cubecicle, but I don't. Razz But like you say, everyone has different tastes. Kinda like how some people like Octopus or Frog's legs (ick).

Paul wrote:
You may not see what she sees in him, but she sure does.
Uh, no, she doesn't. I'd make a direct quote, but if she ever read this by some freak accident, she'd know who this was. Aaaaand... if she's going to find out I like her, it's going to be from me. Problem is, I'm not going to be the one to break-up a relationship, no matter how bleak it is. I wouldn't want someone doing that to me. Smile
Paul wrote:
Nothing is done out of trickery and deceit just to piss you off Razz Attraction is not just intelligence, good looks, sense of humor and the typical things that you'd think its about either. Ever see a stupid average looking guy with a hot girl? I have. With matters like this, you either have it or you don't.

So have I! That's the whole point! Mad Of course it's not done to explicitly piss me off. It just gets annoying.

Paul wrote:
I know you've expressed you don't neccessarily want to get into a relationship
Didn't say that. Just say I haven't found anyone worth doing it for yet. And the only one person I have, is taken. [Mind you, she's made several refferences to the fact that she likes me. But I don't see her dumping him, and you already know my position on such things. So I decided to just let her be].

Paul wrote:
Many people get hooked on the "new person" feeling and never get past that, I feel bad for them:cry:
Ever try dating someone, just to realize that they are horrible people to be around so you just go "screw it" and go off to look for someone else? Yeah... I'm no infatuation-junkie.

Paul wrote:
also, nothing wrong with going after a girl with a boyfriend
I live by a strict code of honour. "Never tap another man's booty".

Paul wrote:
If someone else other than I put a picture of myself on the internet, without any other people in the picture, I'd be kind of creeped out.
Hm, good point. *DELETED* (Except for the very first one, haha, I'm such an äss.).
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well, at least you didn't go "Here is (name) I did (this) with her, and she had (distinguishing mark) on her (location)" Shocked
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

As everyone knows, nerds make better lovers! (link there, in case you missed that)

As for me, I've been going out with my current girlfriend for about 15 months now ^_^
md

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well I didn't just post pictures... I did ask her first... see, not a total creep. Nor am I bragging; I'm proud of my girlfriend, but I'm certainly not bragging (well... trying not to). Anyways as per the original poll it would seem that it's an even split, thus proving that the steriotypes are wrong! Nerds can get girls!

Oh... and martin... I'm aftraid that your girlfriend doesn't count... she seems more like the one night stand kinda gall Wink
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 4  [ 51 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: