Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Nerds with girls
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Girlfriend?
(No ending time set)
Yes
52%
 52%  [ 20 ]
No
28%
 28%  [ 11 ]
I know girls... but they scare me
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
I know OF girls... but have yet to meet one
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
What's a girl?
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 38

md

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Er... girls aren't the enemy... although this explains some of your more bizzare ideas martin... like "tipping over fat chicks" (his words) for fun...

I think I'll stick to the idea that girls are highly complex creatures who do their best to confuse us. Boy am I glad I have one of my very own to study Wink
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jamonathin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm not sure how 'nerdy' I am anymore. When I was in gr 8 -, well right before I had my girlfriend, which was at the end of gr.11, I would come home every day after school and play starcraft or Diablo II online. I' also hit up on Worms Armageddon, RollerCoaster Tycoon, and Counter-Strike. I was also an avid N64 Freak for about 4 years with perfect dark and Conker's Bad Fur Day, and so on. But now that I have a girlfriend, and my Computer was taken from me, my DSL, and video game consoles, I'm left with a crap comp and crap net and a girlfriend. But, she has a brand new comp, DSL and . . XBOX with 3 3D shooter Games (Halo, Star Wars BattleFront, Men of Valor . . . MK Deception and so on)

Let's just say her dad thinks tried to turn her into a boy, since she is an only child and he always wanted a boy. But every once in a while I'll catch my self because I get hooked on the internet while I'm staying at her house, and XBOX as well. Then that's when I get yelled at, so it's hard to get that chance anymore.

But I also live with my best friend some of the time as well, and he was my right-hand man through my nerdy days, so all we do is Video Games.

But Now that it's summer, I'm into Soccer and well, I'm always doing Kickboxing cuz it's a year around thing. But how can you blame me when I'm kickboxing for Team Canada [CASK] Smile .

It's harder being a vvideo game/programmer/internet nerd with you have a girlfriend that you LIVE with . . . . but it's better this way.

Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Bwahahaha, you're dating a guy! Razz
I'm joking, it sucks not having DSL eh?
I think its better to have a girlfriend who knows nothing about computers, then you can have lots of fun with the ignorance, while establishing dominance over all of technology Very Happy
Aoi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Martin wrote:
Girls are the enemy.

but I luff you martin!

and paul that's just evil and you need to be killed....
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

"don't play with the floppy metal protector or it will catch a virus"
"... I'm not THAT stupid Paul..."

but...

"Why does my operating system suck? Doesn't everyone else use Internet Explorer?" Laughing
Pickles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

pfft DSL

Dial up is where its at, blazing 3 kb/s download speeds, BAMN
md

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I dunno paul... having a nerdy girlfriend is kinda cool... actualy it's awesome; making jokes that only a nerd would get... very fun. Oh and the sexual inuendo you can disguise behind sci-fi references... good thing no one else got those Razz
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cornflake wrote:
I dunno paul... having a nerdy girlfriend is kinda cool... actualy it's awesome; making jokes that only a nerd would get... very fun. Oh and the sexual inuendo you can disguise behind sci-fi references... good thing no one else got those Razz

Uh... maybe it is... but in my opinion, its good to keep some distance in thoughts. I mean I like the fact that there are facets of my life that my girlfriend isn't in, and there are facets of her life that I'm not in (like being able to kick my ass with Judo). Plus... it just sounds wrong when she says "teh hax0r eh?" after I got her hooked on ctrl-alt-del, even though she has to have me explain the parts relating to games/technology.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jamonathin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul wrote:
Bwahahaha, you're dating a guy! Razz
I'm joking, it sucks not having DSL eh?
I think its better to have a girlfriend who knows nothing about computers, then you can have lots of fun with the ignorance, while establishing dominance over all of technology Very Happy

I agree completely, except for the simple fact that they don't know what it's like to be in your shoes.

Paul wrote:
"don't play with the floppy metal protector or it will catch a virus"

Bahaha, I really hope that's something you amde up, and not something someone said Surprised

Pickles wrote:
pfft DSL

Dial up is where its at, blazing 3 kb/s download speeds, BAMN

word.
MihaiG

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh my name is changed....*thank you dan*
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

It changes nothing, I tell you!
md

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Seeing as jamonathin posted a picture of his girlfriend... I figure I could probably get away with it too Razz

[img removed]

And yes, there are aspects of my life which my girlfirend does not share as are there parts of her life which I don't share. It's nice though to be able to share an inside joke and laugh like idiots when everyone else is going "wha?"
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

whoa, with that hat, she looks like that dude, from bleach, for got the name.

And no, I didn't make up the virus thing, its from the stupid questions heard by tech support website.
Notoroge

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Eh, here's mine: Shocked(<-- Click Smilie) .. Just kidding. Laughing

I'm not big on photos but I managed to steal a copy of all the grad pictures this year. So here's the some,
  • Smile
  • Smile
  • Smile
  • Smile
  • Smile
  • Smile

Note, none of these were "Relationships". Razz

Damn, I really wished I could have a relationship with this one. But she had a steady boyfriend all through High-School. Which pissed me off cause the goof failed all his classes, wasn't going to post secondary, had no sense of humour, slept through all classes, etc. Don't know what she sees in him. It's sad. Knowing her she'll probably dump him, this is probably the only girl that I would be willing to stop the madness for. She has a Grade A++ sense of humour, really intelligent, made my gut hurt a lot of times laughing. Really vulgar girl while still maintaining a sense of class, I love it. Laughing

Boy, after these confessions, aren't I glad this account isn't tied to any of my real information? Wink

• Smile

The sad thing is, she's told me she doesn't really care for him. But I become a fumbling idiot around girls I really like. Bimbos? No problem. I'm Señor Rico-Suave. Bah, c'est la vie.
Neo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Notoroge wrote:
Eh, here's mine: Shocked(<-- Click Smilie) .. Just kidding. Laughing

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 4  [ 51 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: