Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Dim Sum girl
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Aoi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:10 pm   Post subject: Dim Sum girl

Alrite I'm back (for the time being) ^^ and I found something interesting and funny to share! you're probably looking at the topic name and thinking wtf? well go here http://www.xes.cx/MT/archives/2004/05/dim_sum_girl.html and you'll find out and if you seen this before yes I know it's old but hey I was listening to winamp when it just pop up and I just thought it would be a nice laugh to share with compsci =P anyway enjoy ^^
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
md

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:50 am   Post subject: (No subject)

w t f ?! first, how did you find such a song... second why in god's name did I listen to it?!

/me goes and bury's himself under the heaviest sound proof thing he can find
Delos

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:17 am   Post subject: (No subject)

MSG?! Ha...ha...ha...
Now if only he spoke loud enough to be heard...
Aoi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

LOL my sister sent it to me a while back and it was just too fun to listen to! LOL it's cuz you love me that's why you listened to it =P

Ya msg has too many funny stuff!!! I love it!
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

What did Dim Sum have to do with Metal Gear Solid? Confused

**throws self off of cliff**
Andy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:21 am   Post subject: (No subject)

its MSG, lol, not MGS
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:08 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I was just trying to see if there was a way to make it a little more fun. Very Happy
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Isn't MSG the meat tenderizer? the white powder thats suppose to be bad for you.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

MSG isn't the meat tenderizer. MSG, or monosodium glutamate is a flavoring used commonly in the oriental region. Indeed it is bad for you, as it is medically proven to cause nerve damage.
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh, you mean the crystal like substance? we use that.
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yep, so do we, despite all medical warnings. I think all Chinese families use it. I know Chinese restaurants use it for sure, if you want no MSG, you either have to ask for no MSG or wait till they have a sales "special", like a no-MSG week or something.
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You guys talk about food, and all I can picture is some guy trying not to get stepped on by a giant robot. It'll always be that way.
Aoi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:33 am   Post subject: (No subject)

YOu're just weird!!

and yes we use a shit load of msg but has that really stopped us from trying to take over the world?
md

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

See it hasn't stopped you from trying to take over the world; but it seems to be doing a great job of keeping you from succeeding Razz

Actually I think MSG has been banned in Canada; I know that it used to be added to hotdogs and the like but it isn't any more. Dunno about oriental food though, could still be in use.
Aoi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hush you stupid child =P and no it's not banned in canada cuz if it was then I don't think my parent's resturant would still be around and yet we are still here
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 16 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: