Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Compsci.ca StarCraft Clan [LET'S DO THIS!]
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Notoroge

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:04 pm   Post subject: Compsci.ca StarCraft Clan [LET'S DO THIS!]

Okay, I setup a CompSci.ca exclusive e-mail [ Notoroge@hotmail.com ] Some of you are already on my list, for the rest of you, add me. And Post your MSN-Addresses here too so that we can add eachother. Make a separate contact group for clan members. That way we can all stay in touch even when not in the game. Let's all make fresh usernames on Starcraft (No tag required), so that we can keep clean stats. Let's have tourneys. If we can get admin support, update the person with top score's rank on site to "Top StarCraft Scorer" or something like that. Maybe have a locked/pinned leader-board of top 10 players updated weekly.

If not, I have a sufficient hosting package to make a forum just for the clan.

Who's in this!? WHO'S IN THIS!? Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

GO! GO! GO!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

*Goes and reactivates old hotmail email...*

Ok... well then, game_king_123@hotmail.com should work. Surprised its still there, although i did have to reactivate it.

Ok, well... You want me to have a new sign in name? Erm, I guess I'll wait for us to decide everything first. You know last time we talked about this? Yeah, the 9th biggest topic in all of compsci - thats the one Smile. Well, I sortof started playing there for around a week and then stopped again Neutral. Still, I'll be willing to play.

What kind of maps are we playing? I guess I'm best on really 'cheap' maps like Fastest and 3v3ZeroClutter. Don't mind anything else though.

*EDIT* Oh man, msn is so horrible. Can't we just use IRC or something? Heck, I even have an ICQ account.
timmytheturtle

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:22 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I haven't played starcraft in ages

I should get back into it, even though i wasn't that great in it online
anyone wanna give me some tips on how to play better Question

[Gandalf] wrote:

I even have an ICQ account.

I think I have one of those too!
Notoroge

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Okay, for anyone having to install MSN, I've uploaded a patcher that will remove all ads, tabs, and all that extra non-sense. MSN looks and works really sleek after that.

MSN7UniversalPatcherPlusPlus.zip
 Description:
asdf

Download
 Filename:  MSN7UniversalPatcherPlusPlus.zip
 Filesize:  46.38 KB
 Downloaded:  137 Time(s)

Notoroge

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Er, here's what it'll look like once you apply the patch.

MSNPatch.gif
 Description:
fdsa
 Filesize:  579.2 KB
 Viewed:  2340 Time(s)

MSNPatch.gif

Notoroge

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hayaku! Hayaku! I don't see any MSN pop-ups telling me people are added!
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

No need to get overly excited and triple post... It's pointless bumping something that isn't more than 3 or 4 days old at least.

I seriously think that we should keep with irc or something, its more convenient too. Also, what should our names be like in the actual game? Do we have enough people? Is everyone from before willing to join?
Neo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Notoroge wrote:
Okay, for anyone having to install MSN, I've uploaded a patcher that will remove all ads, tabs, and all that extra non-sense. MSN looks and works really sleek after that.

Thanks for that. Very Happy Wish I had known about it sooner.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Notoroge

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:49 am   Post subject: (No subject)

GOGOGO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO!
I'm setting up an OP's Bot on USEast. Channel either,
"OP ComSci.ca" or "OP CompSciCan" (Depending on whether or not Battle.net allows usernames with "."s in them. Try "OP CompSci.ca" first).

Channel should be up 5 - 10 minutes after I make this post.

Update: Okay, channel "Op CompSci.ca" it is!
Notoroge

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You all suck. Crying or Very sad
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

There's really too little people for this. I was going to go onto the channel to see who is on, but my Starcraft cd was one of the wrong ones. Have to find my working one. Still, if we are going to have a clan we need lots of people who actually play the game pretty often, and personally, I'm not right now.
Hope this works out, and sorry Sad. Starcraft is an amazing game, but I just have other things to do right now...

*EDIT* actually, I might be able to play quite a bit, but not that much. Something just came to mind, and I'll have to try it out. Still, we need people.
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm hikaru79@gmail.com (MSN Contact E-mail)

I don't play Starcraft, but I'll use the Gaim b.net plugin to talk to y'all Smile I hope that's okay.
Notoroge

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

SCREW IT! I took the bot off. This a'int gonna happen.
... what a mood kill.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 13 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: