Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 recording .avi.mp4 format
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:20 am   Post subject: recording .avi.mp4 format

A website has a streaming video embedded. I saw the source and i found the link in a
"....something.avi.mp4" format embedded and it uses quicktime to open it. How can i record the video, is there a specific program that will record the streaming video?? I know that ScreamerRadio record audio but i have no clue about this file. Crying or Very sad

Thanks a lot!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, I know there are ways to download the actual file that is streaming from the site. I think Hacker Dan might help you there Smile.

Other than that, there might be some more conventional ways to get the file, but I'm not sure specifically what.
Delos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You might want to read through this.

Keep in mind that mp4 is not your usual .avi file. It's a lot more closely related to .mkv or .ogm in that it is a container (can handle multiple audio/video/subtitle/image streams).
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: