Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Rank Change
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

change my user rank
(No ending time set)
go back to default
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
Che Guevera
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
leave it as it be
85%
 85%  [ 18 ]
supreme ruler ;-)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 21

MihaiG

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:36 pm   Post subject: Rank Change

so i have petitioned to change my rank i can bribe which is legalized byt dan

me wrote:
can i bribe

Dan wrote:
u can try, that whould be intresting. but u better not creat user acounts just to vote or i will be mad, and that will not be good for you

if you will vote for default/supreme(joke) u will get 15 bits leave name Twisted Evil

[mod:23523eb46e]
NO MORE CHEATING
[/mod:23523eb46e]
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yes if he can get the magoity to vote for defualt i will chage it back, but if not it stays as it is for ever! Who side i was not fair?
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well... We need someone to be the supreme noobcake, until we have a replacement, you know where I stand... far away from the supreme noobcake.
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, Electro, let's look at this logically. You have not one but two sig pics stacked vertically, one of them being 168 pixels high, and the other being one of the "I know who j00 are!" type scripts. I don't mean to sound too harsh but supreme newbcake seems to fit you well. Wink

Hey, at least you aren't me. I've been here for over two years and I'm still bitching (on occassion) about my rank.
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Coutsos wrote:

Hey, at least you aren't me. I've been here for over two years and I'm still *****ing (on occassion) about my rank.

Did you whont a difrent rank? if so i could give you one right away if it is all ready in the db.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
MihaiG

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

[quote="Coutsos"]Well, Electro, let's look at this logically. You have not one but two sig pics stacked vertically, one of them being 168 pixels high, and the other being one of the "I know who j00 are!" type scripts. I don't mean to sound too harsh but supreme newbcake seems to fit you well. Wink
[\quote]

i changed it now i am not as newbish bezside my sig is default dans is a big as mine...so are you implying dan is ma noob?
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hacker Dan wrote:
Coutsos wrote:

Hey, at least you aren't me. I've been here for over two years and I'm still *****ing (on occassion) about my rank.

Did you whont a difrent rank? if so i could give you one right away if it is all ready in the db.

Well not like that. It has to be a good rank, I can't suggest one.
Notoroge

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

But 'Supreme Nubcake" fits you so perfectly. Sad I think it should stay just how it is. Smile
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ELECTROMANDATE wrote:

i changed it now i am not as newbish bezside my sig is default dans is a big as mine...so are you implying dan is ma noob?

I don't get it... is he trying to tell us something?
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, what is the story of how you became "Supreme Newbcake"? I think it sounds really.. good Smile.

A custom rank would be nice though Wink.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ELCOMANDANTE wrote:

A better question would be: "are you implying I'm not an admin?" Because that one would actually be true.
I think your rank should stay as it is. Very Happy
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Actually, now I think it'd be fun to change his rank to "Electro Mandate" Laughing
So it matches his username!
1of42

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I voted for default. Gimme my bits! Wink
MihaiG

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

unfortunetly u didnt read the fine print u only get bits if i win....unfortunetly this version of php doesnt support the fotn size required for the fine print so it was ommited Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

ok can u at least change it to "supreme newbcake" and not of compsci.... thats to specific ;-0 Idea
Cervantes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Electro Mandate -- Supreme Noobcake of Compsci wrote:

unfortunetly this version of php doesnt support the fotn size required for the fine print

Really? I think this is pretty small text. In fact, this is very small text. This would definately pass as "fine print".

By the way, if you want to not be supreme noobcake, ceasing the Ctrl-Ving while you've got :twisted : on the paste buffer would help.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 4  [ 55 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: