Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 yep homer's back(database system with custom GUI)
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:16 am   Post subject: yep homer's back(database system with custom GUI)

still un finished but the interface is still worth seeing... tell me what u think...

credits.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  credits.zip
 Filesize:  287.7 KB
 Downloaded:  215 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
StarGateSG-1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:46 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Not bad homer I like but it needs an exit button or something, I know tis not finished but even a temp one would be nice.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Nice stuff homer. The textfields need improving, however. For example, pressing the arrow keys results in crazy E's. Either eliminate that, or make the arrow keys move the cursor. If you want, you can check out the source for my textfield class in the source code forum. Smile
I'm curious as to how you coded this? Did you use classes for the buttons/textfields/scrollbox? If you used a class for the scrollbox, that's a mighty good class!
Also, is thisn't for school, is it?
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Very nice. It's missing a 'save' feature that a database needs though Neutral. Oh, and what's a gui without the tab button working.
Mr. T

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:20 pm   Post subject: Alex's Opinion

Quote:
Homer's back..

Back from where? Confused
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:58 am   Post subject: (No subject)

lol...
yeah man homer's back... i haven't been around for like a long time but if you check out the statistics i'm still one of the top 5 users on the site...
but yeah this isn't for school i'm writing this program for a company i work for so they can store customer credits and stuff on there...
but yeah if u guys want i can send the source code... it took me like an hour and a half to write it.
btw try pageup and page down button as well...
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:51 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Wouldnt it be easier to write a database program for your company in VB, you are the VB mod you know lol.
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

actually i haven't worked with programming for a long time... so i was going with something easy...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: