Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Java SDK for OSX
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Martin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:52 am   Post subject: Java SDK for OSX

Can someone please point me to where I can download this. I found the Windows and Linux versions no problem, but for some reason I can't find the OSX one.

Thanks.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
wtd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

If you've installed the Dev Tools CD stuff, then you've got it already.
rizzix

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:48 pm   Post subject: Re: Java SDK for OSX

Martin wrote:
Can someone please point me to where I can download this. I found the Windows and Linux versions no problem, but for some reason I can't find the OSX one.

Thanks.
why? did u buy a mac?.. anyways.. apple provides a software update.. so yea.,.. if ur os is pirated or something.. you _may_ not receive those crucial updates.
Martin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

No, I'm running a contest that requires the Java SDK (it's a Robocode contest). I'm making CD's that have everything you need to use Robocode on Windows, Linux and OSX. Unfortunately, I have no Java SDK for OSX. So yeah. Sorry to both of the Mac users who are in CS I guess...
wtd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:23 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Just tell them to install it from the Dev Tools CD that came with their computers. Sheesh... this isn't hard. Additionally, they can sign up (for free) with the Apple Developer Connection and download it.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: