Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Text Twist Gamee... Help plzz
Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Jasmine

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:22 pm   Post subject: Text Twist Gamee... Help plzz

Hi..
This is my first time taking Java course, and now for the final game Project i m having sum difficulties.. I decided to do the Text Twist from Yahoo games.. and well .. i have nooo idea where to start from Sad. Basically in the game, the person is suppose to form words from teh alphabets provided and to go to teh next level, the person needs to form a word that uses all of the alphabets.. the person could also twist the alphabets around.
i was thinking of just using if else statements, buh if there's an easier war like in Boolean expressions we can give the value as correct or incorrect ... how can I use same principle with words??? And also the words that are inputted once,, I was gonna show it on a separate console"¦ plz help me.. I do not have much knowledge in Java since my teacher asked me to skip the gr.10 java course and just take gr. 11,, after taking the gr. 10 Turing,

also the player is gonna input words randomly,, can tht work with if else statemenst... and how can i twist the alphabets for instance when teh user hits 1 or sumthing???

thanx...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
wtd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Right now, what you need to do is slow down. Break the problem down into smaller, simpler problems, and then solve each of those.
   Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: