Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 [FP] Battleship: General Aziz
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Aziz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:01 pm   Post subject: [FP] Battleship: General Aziz

I realize that I already posted this once, but it got lost/deleted or whatever, and I decided to enter the contest Smile Intructions are in the game!

EDIT: *removed attachment to enter into FP contest (no space :S). moved here*
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Drake

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Wow, that's good. Not only well structured, but it looks graphically nice, too. And the computer I'm using sucks -very-much, but your game didn't slow it down too much. +bits for sure!
Aziz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Thanks a lot. I worked hard on it Smile And if anyone has any suggestions please tell me Smile
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:37 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Very very nice.

I especially liked all the error trapping. The coding was organized as well. If this is your final project, I think you should even submitted to the FP section, and at the end of the semester, we always get together and judge and vote for the best one. Your game would stand a good chance.

+30 bits
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: