Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 For Submitting a Proggy!!! In Turing
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
gohan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:20 am   Post subject: For Submitting a Proggy!!! In Turing

How would i submitt a proggy,(upload it to this site)?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:48 am   Post subject: (No subject)

There's an "Add an Attachment" option when you are making a post. You get a limited upload space for your account though, so if there is alot of music with your program, you may want to try submitting without that. Also, be sure you compress your submission (.rar would compress better, but .zip is more widely used, and be sure to use the best compression level possible).
gohan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:46 am   Post subject: (No subject)

lol...ty Coutsos...it seems that you always reply on the stuff i put..lol...but ty for the reply
gohan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:51 am   Post subject: (No subject)

oh wait a sec, and how would i compress the submissions. I know that the school has zip here somewhere.

(I never use music for my proggies), It kinda makes it slower here!!
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:00 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Read the FAQ
http://www.compsci.ca/v2/faq.php

When you are posting a reply to this message you will see, just about "Preview" and "Submit" an "Add an Attachment", click that and zoom!

Also, if there are more than 2 files, then zip the folder using WinZip or WinRAR.

*Edit* Whaaa? It seems I missed those other posts or something.. :s
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: