Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 End of summer desktop ;/ (Sep 07)
Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Amailer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:29 pm   Post subject: End of summer desktop ;/ (Sep 07)

Bored at the moment so I decided to play around with the look of my desktop, ending up with just removing the desktop icons Very Happy

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
neufelni

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:32 pm   Post subject: Re: End of summer desktop ;/ (Sep 07)

Here is my current desktop in Ubuntu.
Nick

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:49 am   Post subject: Re: End of summer desktop ;/ (Sep 07)

no way i just changed my desktop yesterday

this is what it is now it's a lil small tho so its stretched

cloud1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  47.11 KB
 Viewed:  341 Time(s)

cloud1.jpg

Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:01 am   Post subject: RE:End of summer desktop ;/ (Sep 07)

Doesn't having a desktop like that bug you?
rizzix

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:40 am   Post subject: Re: End of summer desktop ;/ (Sep 07)

I'm trying to get mine to look like this
wtd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:39 pm   Post subject: Re: End of summer desktop ;/ (Sep 07)

rizzix @ Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:40 pm wrote:
I'm trying to get mine to look like this

Elegant.
Clayton

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:36 pm   Post subject: Re: End of summer desktop ;/ (Sep 07)

momop @ Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:49 am wrote:
no way i just changed my desktop yesterday

this is what it is now it's a lil small tho so its stretched

Don't you find it hard to concentrate on something with your eyes against that desktop?

@rizzix, I like it, nice and easy on the eyes, with little bits of eye candy in the right spots.
timmytheturtle

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:18 pm   Post subject: Re: End of summer desktop ;/ (Sep 07)

I guess I'll post my wonderful desktop.

Okay, its not wonderful, its bland, and the start menu is a mess ... and its not my desktop. Just a school workstation, I use them lot since I still don't have a home internet connection. I want my internet connection at home Sad
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Clayton

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:18 pm   Post subject: Re: End of summer desktop ;/ (Sep 07)

Meh.
Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.[/img]
Nick

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:42 pm   Post subject: RE:End of summer desktop ;/ (Sep 07)

clayton that looks sick
md

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:59 am   Post subject: RE:End of summer desktop ;/ (Sep 07)

If by "sick" you mean "makes me sick". How can you stand all that blue?! I think I get motion sickness from just looking at it Wink
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:58 pm   Post subject: RE:End of summer desktop ;/ (Sep 07)

I have to agree. The shade of blue and gradients used don't really tickle me.
Ultrahex

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:39 pm   Post subject: Re: End of summer desktop ;/ (Sep 07)

(Yes, Windows XP Pro) But yup, thats my desktop
Euphoracle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:26 pm   Post subject: RE:End of summer desktop ;/ (Sep 07)

Yeah, it's vista, but meh. More stable than XP on this computer. XP liked to lockup for 10~20 seconds every 2 hours doing nothing, on a fresh format as well.
CodeMonkey2000

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:02 pm   Post subject: RE:End of summer desktop ;/ (Sep 07)

Wow that looks really cool ultrahex.
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 20 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: