Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 The desktops: (late) May 2005
Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Desktop postings: monthly or bimonthly?
(No ending time set)
monthly
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
monthly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
bimonthly
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
bimonthly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Mazer

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:02 pm   Post subject: The desktops: (late) May 2005

It's been a while since anybody has posted here...

Would everybody be down with this thread being unstickied and split at this post? Then we could make monthly (or bimonthly) desktop threads.

Here's mine for now (I think this has been the longest I've stuck with a wallpaper).
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:16 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah, monthly!
May
Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

April
Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 2:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

OK, it's split and the other will become unstickied. I'll start these threads each month unless more people (or fewer people with opinions I'd listen to) prefer bimonthly.

**adds poll**

Nice Bleach wallpaper. (OT) Could you PM me if you happen to have the full version of the current intro? (If there even is one)
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 5:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Come on people, post your May desktop SS!
June is almost here Shocked That reminds me, anyone know any good anime to watch for the month of June?
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: