Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Firefox frame problems...
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:16 am   Post subject: Firefox frame problems...

Ahh anoying problem....
Its not happning in GMAIL but in any phpBB admin panel.

When ever I click a link in the admin panel, it doesn't open the link in the frame "MAIN" but it openes it as a new page (not in a new window/tab tho)... basically it just discards the target and opens the link...

why is this happning?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Lazarus

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:26 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I have the newest version of firefox and I don't have any problems viewing my admin control panel, or any frames for that fact. Maybe a re-install might help? Sorry I can't say what your problem is, I've never had that problem.
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 2:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ya, same thing happens with the admin panel in invisionpowerboards... I don't know, opening it in a new tab doesn't help, and I couldn't just paste the link in the address bar. Is it really that much of a problem? A solution would be nice though.
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 3:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well-- it is kinda anoying because if i want click another link i have to click the back button to get them back... so yeah any idea how to fix this other thne re-installing? Something in teh about:config maybe??
Amailer

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:14 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Weird, today i try it and its working... I was messing around with the about:config yesterday and now it works yay!
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: