Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 =OFFICIAL COMPSCI.CA STARCRAFT TOPIC=
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Which Is True?
(No ending time set)
I Play Starcraft.
62%
 62%  [ 17 ]
I Play Some Other Battle.net Game.
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
I Dont Play On Battle.net
25%
 25%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 27

AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

so back to starcraft.

I only play Brood War, because without medics, Terran is no fun. And I don't play any other race.

So count me in for the clan thingiemajig.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
zylum

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

jamonathin wrote:
Notoroge wrote:
zylum wrote:
maybe in a little while. i actually started playing diablo II Mad . anybody wanna join me? Laughing anyways, ill probably get bored soon and will run starcraft again.
Let's play! I started playing Diablo II again this weekend as well. Lvl 35 Elemental/Wind druid. Smile

Level 35 in juss this weekend? Lil bored eh? lol. I remember trying to play the entire game without rushing with an assassin and I got to 53 and could barley level again, but that was before someone thought of the idea to do Blood Runs.

i started on friday and i have a level 71 magic find sorc... i also have 4 full mules already Wink any body need items?? Laughing
Notoroge

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:47 am   Post subject: (No subject)

zylum wrote:
jamonathin wrote:
Notoroge wrote:
zylum wrote:
maybe in a little while. i actually started playing diablo II Mad . anybody wanna join me? Laughing anyways, ill probably get bored soon and will run starcraft again.
Let's play! I started playing Diablo II again this weekend as well. Lvl 35 Elemental/Wind druid. Smile

Level 35 in juss this weekend? Lil bored eh? lol. I remember trying to play the entire game without rushing with an assassin and I got to 53 and could barley level again, but that was before someone thought of the idea to do Blood Runs.

i started on friday and i have a level 71 magic find sorc... i also have 4 full mules already Wink any body need items?? Laughing
Get me a Jalala's Mane. Smile

Lvl 46 now, btw. Smile But I probably don't play half as long as you.
jamonathin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:39 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh, see I thought they fixed up all of those things where you cant have someone rush you through all acts and difficulties, I thought you had to do the quests. Confused
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Alright, so here are the people in our eh.. Battle.Net clan. Not sure if all of you want to stick Diablo 2 now that you've started playing again... Starcraft is great for team play too so...

Here are the members of the clan right now:
1. [Gandalf]
2. Notorage
3. Dylan
4. lyam_kaskade
5. Hikaru79
6. jamonathin
7. zylum
8. AsianSensation??
9. Andy??

Any time that most of you would be gaming? 3pm? 6pm? 7pm? 8pm? 10pm? 2am? <-- last one is for me Very Happy.
Andy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yea im in, just give me a couple of days to finish my exams...
Bacchus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hm.. If we do Diablo II then I might be able to join... I also should start with some of my other games I told people I'd do and I'd have to start a new character...
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Alright! We got everyone who we had on the clan.

1. [Gandalf]
2. Notorage
3. Dylan
4. lyam_kaskade
5. Hikaru79
6. jamonathin
7. zylum
8. AsianSensation
9. Andy
10. Bacchus?

So are we going to be for Starcraft or Diablo 2 or both?
I would play D2 if only I could get a cd key...? Wink *nudge* *nudge*
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Bacchus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Bump me to Num. 13 and play DII (LoD of course, Go Druid!) and you got yourself a deal.
axej

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

starcraft clan? i might join depends if i get past this mission im doing in guild wars or not. ill have to finish my exams first either way.
i gotta reinstall it again too Rolling Eyes
oh yeah, terran rules!!!
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Bacchus wrote:
Bump me to Num. 13 and play DII (LoD of course, Go Druid!) and you got yourself a deal.

13? alright... Very Happy

1. [Gandalf]
2. Notoroge
3. Dylan
4. lyam_kaskade
5. Hikaru79
6. jamonathin
7. zylum
8. AsianSensation
9. Andy
13. Bacchus?

You can be sure of the playing part, now... Smile

Alright axej, when you are able to, just say so!
axej

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

sure thing skippy! Razz
oh and btw i don't know how you confussled "x"with "l". these sort of things only happen at about 2 am in the morning.
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oops, you know... these sorts of things happen when you get 4 hours of sleep and then have to spend the morning in boiling heat... Smile
*fixed*

For now, if anyone's ever on sc, go to channel "compsci", its unofficial, but it's something.
Bacchus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well 13 is my Favorite number, so I try to get it whenever I can.

I just logged onto DII and my char is still there Very Happy He was going to be deleted in 19 days lol, As for the name, would I have to make a new guy? His level isn't that high (only 25) so it wouldn't be that bad. lol I never leveled up that quickly.
jamonathin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Man, I wanna play sooo bad! lol... i miss those games. I always hated how all my 1337 chars got deleted. . . Cussing

And since this is now a SC and D2 LOD topic, I think this should the the official Blizzard topic. Thinking
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 9 of 11  [ 160 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: