Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 =OFFICIAL COMPSCI.CA STARCRAFT TOPIC=
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Which Is True?
(No ending time set)
I Play Starcraft.
62%
 62%  [ 17 ]
I Play Some Other Battle.net Game.
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
I Dont Play On Battle.net
25%
 25%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 27

Notoroge

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:51 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Okay, it's settled. Everyone that wants in on this post your Battle.net account name and we'll all add eachother. Once we get most, if not all, we can actually organize everything; ie: Website, channels, bots, ops, mods, ranks, etc.

IMO, ranks should work in accordance to stats. Just to make it more interesting. So that everyone has the opportunity to climb the ladder/ranks in accordance to their performance. Smile
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Alright Notoroge, I added you. SrKillalot[bss] I will add as soon as I can get on SC.

Yeah, that would be a good way of doing ranking. But then again, someone could just play noobly 7 on 1 comp stomps and get 399-1 (1=teh game which I will bs Very Happy).

Ranks, hmm...

Private
Corporal
Sergeant
Lieutenant
Captain
Colonel
General

???
jamonathin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Put peon as last, they can be the new comers Smile
Notoroge

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, how about this. . .

A new leader is chosen on the last week of every month, by having a tournament between the top 6 with best stats in the clan. The newly chosen leader then starts his term on the month comming, etc. Keep everything constantly changing, gives people incentive to play often, and get better. Perks can be given to those that achive leadership. Ie: A diploma-looking sheet that has the signature of top-generals in clan as well as previous leaders, printed in nice paper with an old-school seal, you know, the red wax kind; so you can boast to others. As leaders leave, they can also remain as advisors for the new leader for the following 3 months after they stop being leaders themselves.

As for the title of the leader, I vote "President".

I know I'm dishing a lot of un-discussed rules, but this is just a suggestion. Feel free to make your own input.
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

That might work, but then there is the question on when the person can play, and what settings the competition has.

Still, I think that part is not as important as of yet. We just need to get started and have some people on Smile.

Will we be accepting people from outside the compsci community?

So post your names, and play!

P.S I'm going on starcraft now for a bit.

*UPDATE*
alright, I added Dylan.

I guess I haven't lost too much of my SC ownage. 3-0 Very Happy.

Dang this game is fun Smile.
lyam_kaskade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Mine's Lyam_Kaskade (naturally).
Although I actually play Warcraft 3 online more. Alot more, so I'll probably suck at this for awhile.
zylum

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

im zylum... im am still gonna play some more d2 for a while but i might come on if there are lots of people playing (msg me if there are Wink )
Notoroge

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

zylum, add me. Let's play D2. Smile
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Alright, everyone's added. Anyone can play me, just check my sig to see if I'm on or playing.

Everyone else post your names. Also, around what times are you on usually?
me = 3-4:30pm 7:30/8:30pm-sometime later Smile
Dylan-182

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:24 am   Post subject: (No subject)

yea im usually on around the same times (3-4 pm nd 7-8 pm possibly later) Very Happy i play all the time offline so therefor i can play all hte time online aswell Laughing and i think hte idea of new leaders every month is sweet lol allthough details will have 2 b worked out for it Laughing
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 11 of 11  [ 160 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: