Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 How to open a flash movie file in VB?
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Inuyasha22

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:31 pm   Post subject: How to open a flash movie file in VB?

How to open a flash movie file in VB? someone please help me ~~~ write down some code for me please
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
kidz14

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well first you would have to load the Flash window play in the toolbox to do this you ould go over to the toolbox right click choose items... the go to COM Components then you would simply check the Macromedia Flash Foctory Object or the Shockwave Flash Object i select them both but okay once there checked select ok the go to the toolbox click on one then put it on your form it will be a white box if one don't work try the other then resize the box and if your playing the file from a website then somthing like a button click operation:

code:
    Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        Dim opendlg As New OpenFileDialog
        If opendlg.ShowDialog = Windows.Forms.DialogResult.OK Then
            AxShockwaveFlash1.Movie = opendlg.FileName
        End If
    End Sub

Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
        AxShockwaveFlash1.Movie = "http://svt.se/hogafflahage/hogafflaHage_site/Kor/hestekor.swf"
    End Sub
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: