Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Star Wars: Episode III
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Are you going to go watch the [last] Star Wars?
(No ending time set)
Yes
59%
 59%  [ 19 ]
No
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Yes, but it's not a priority.
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
Might, depending on what I hear about it.
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Yeah, at the Bit-Torrent cinema.
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Lucas is a kook.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 32

Notoroge

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:16 am   Post subject: Star Wars: Episode III

Teehee, I got a field trip with my compsci class today to go watch the first (well, technically second) screening of the movie. Laughing Happy times. Heard it's going to be good. Anyone got any comments about it? Did you dress up as a wookie and go to the midnight screening? Got photos? Wink

Star Wars mania!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Amailer

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 10:44 am   Post subject: (No subject)

strange, its already out in BT Razz (but with the timestamp on top but still its good!)
anyhow, YES.
Notoroge

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Just came back. Shocked You must go watch it. It's a "sick" movie. Razz Seriously, I & II have nothing on this, especially I. And the fact that the story in this third one must tie in with "A New Hope", means Lucas has less room to screw up, no? Honestly though, the best Star Wars yet; aside from V. Wink

My only pet peave was the wookie / tarzan thing [trying to be vague so as to not spoil it], and when Anakin finds out Padme died. Other than that, all good. Smile
Neo

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 3:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Amailer wrote:
strange, its already out in BT Razz (but with the timestamp on top but still its good!)
anyhow, YES.

How is the quality?
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 4:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Decent For a Cam ( impretty sure it is) And it sNot Telesynced, the audio Goes off by about a 1 lip movement every now and then, But For Some Reason it hs the Movie 2 times , but the 2nd time cuts off half way thorough.

Say a 12:00 AM Showing HEre In London , it s a great flick
Asok

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I saw a midnight screening of it last night

IT OWNED

gonna see it again!

Borg
Amailer

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Its already leaked on the internet

It comes with a timestamp, but its suppose to be good quality (not excellent though).

**EDIT**
Already posted about it (hehe forgot) anyhow.
Quality... I would post pictures.... (that people posted) but i got in enough touble with d/ling (dan knows XD) so bah.... damm the BSA!
Notoroge

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:39 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Hehe, I just noticed your sig Amailer. I made a perl script at home that I run from Wednesday to Friday every week that scans for updates on http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/ every thirty minutes until it finds a new Bleach episode. Smile
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Martin

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:10 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I saw it last night.Ouch.

Lucas would have had a hard time making it any more obvious that he was just cashing in. The acting was painful and there was a pointless lightsaber fight ever 3 minutes.

It was so bad it started to get funny in the middle of it.

It's got this B movie charm to it, I must admit, but it's just resounding proof that the real Star Wars died a long time ago.
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:51 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Star Wars acting has always sucked - I sitll have to see one where their acting is actually good..... but anyhow, how was the special effects? better/worse/same?

Notoroge wrote:
Hehe, I just noticed your sig Amailer. I made a perl script at home that I run from Wednesday to Friday every week that scans for updates on http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/ every thirty minutes until it finds a new Bleach episode. Smile

lol nice but I use the RSS Feed from AnimeSuki and yeah it updates pretty fast so I get the latest updates from there.
Notoroge

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:14 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Hehe, I just came home (sick) to find my computer had *just* started downloading the latest Bleach 32. Smile
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:16 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Notoroge wrote:
Hehe, I just came home (sick) to find my computer had *just* started downloading the latest Bleach 32. Smile

Oh, it auto-dls??
Hmmm intresting...... Send me it! lol
(btw, bleach 32 came out like 2 days ago Neutral I first dled it from Bleach-socity Razz good eps if you like story telling Smile I liked it *whahaha*)

Anyhow back on topic...(PM ME)
Notoroge

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Uh, yeah... I download Lunar Anime's releases because they rock. Awsome quality + sound. They take a little longer but with good reason. Anyways, yeah... what about that Anakin, eh? *Tsk* *Tsk*, so evil. Razz
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Notoroge wrote:
Uh, yeah... I download Lunar Anime's releases because they rock. Awsome quality + sound. They take a little longer but with good reason. Anyways, yeah... what about that Anakin, eh? *Tsk* *Tsk*, so evil. Razz

I just skipped to the last post and it looked like you were suggesting that Lunar released a bootleg of Ep3. Smile
(I also always wait for Lunar's releases, just because I'm already accustomed to their style already)

I think I'll go see Star Wars next week sometime. Alot of people from my work went to see it at midnight apparently. Yep, it turns out I'm surrounded by nerds.
Paul

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm going to go tonight, showing up 1.5 hrs early to get good seats, sux when you have great tickets but bad seats.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 7  [ 98 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: