Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Ban School IP Address
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Lt.Riggs

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:47 am   Post subject: Ban School IP Address

hey think you can ban our schools ip range so all the idiots doing stupid things find something better to do?

IPAddress:207.***.***.177
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I think that whould be a bit drastic. What excatly do you mean by "doing stupid things"?
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Lt.Riggs

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

eh why not look at my topic under "turing help" about an GUI Dropdown menu Interface and you'll see excatly what i mean

http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=8845
Dan

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ah sorry for not ceteching that sooner, the issue will be dealt with tho i am not going to block the ips.........tho i may ban the users in question.......
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Lt.Riggs

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thanks for the help,as well as i know these people they will do the most damage they possibly can...so you might want to keep watch on the turing fourms for the next couple of days...
RscMod

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:57 am   Post subject: (No subject)

did u ban me for that a day back
Dan

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I did not ban you at all, and i do not rember any one eltes ever baning you or have seen any recored of you being banned. It could have been another admin or super mod tho...........

From the posts you made i see no reasons why you should have been banned......
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: