Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Home made trojan for anyone interested...
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 10:14 pm   Post subject: Home made trojan for anyone interested...

i was looking through my stuff today... i came about my trojan that i made a long while ago... if anyone is interested i can make u your own personal server and send u the garanteed to work client s u can have some fun with yer friends... =)

if u want it just post a message here
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 10:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

not really interested (I'm getting in trouble with school administration way to often Mad)

just wondering if it's really practical to have it done in turing? I mean for the most part, trojan is stealth. Something I just don't see possible in turing.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 10:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh trust me... it's pretty good the victim wont even know when he has run the trojan cuz it will run in the background program... unless he goes in the taskmanager and endtasks it.. but from all the compsci teachers i've they were all such dumbasses they wouldn't think that far...
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 11:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm interested in how you're running a turing program in the background, without user seeing it Confused
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 11:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

try this i made a simple program running in the background...Go to the desktop the run
(use left click to show that it's running... use right click to terminate)

hidden.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  hidden.zip
 Filesize:  268.14 KB
 Downloaded:  392 Time(s)

Tony

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 11:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

testing out an .exe downloaded from a "try out this amazing tojan" post...?

no thx Laughing
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 12:33 am   Post subject: (No subject)

well i'm telling u that this is not the server... i dunno if u can trust that...
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:24 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Homer_simpson wrote:
i dunno if u can trust that...

well obviously not Laughing
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 12:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

meh, virus/trojans in turing is a waste of time, could soooo much more damage and cool things in vb sripted (the best languge for thous windows based e-mail virus).

i made a viurs in turing, it was funny it was deginged to seek out and destory all copys of turing and replace them with a copy of the virus. did not wrok gr8 b/c turings netwrok sport sucks big time so it could not spread very fast.

the way you make it run in the bake ground is just not dispay anything right Homer? i know that in turing 3.1.1 if you did not display any text and just did file comands and others that had no out to the sreen, that it whould not show a comand thing when complied or at least i think it whont Rolling Eyes
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 12:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

VB/VB script/VB macros are a much better choice since VB is integrated with windows and MS office... you've got soo much API access and other goodies... Laughing but Turing sucks on so many levels, I donno why one would even bother writing up a virus in turing... Well maybe if insert couple of lines of interesting code into someone's program Twisted Evil
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well obviously this has been just a test Rolling Eyes and to give me a good idea what i need for the one i'm making in c Twisted Evil Twisted Evil (watch out tony) Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Atma Weapon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 2:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

In the interests of free information and satiating my curiosity, please, do share.
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 3:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

so u want me to send it to u atma?
Atma Weapon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Homer_simpson wrote:
so u want me to send it to u atma?

Yes, that would be nice, I think. What does it do, exactly? Is it a simple keylogger? Or something more sinister?
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well... it can send u a lot of info about yer victims computer... u can surf his hard drive... add or delete stuff... u can run dos commands... u can send messages, etc...

but i'm gonna need your ip... and your email so i can send u the files on email or something...
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 4  [ 52 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: