Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Radio program
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
DarkAng

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 1:50 am   Post subject: Radio program

this is my first big turing project
any ideas on what to change/add

i have a very limited imagination Razz lol

Okay finally heres the new one its on the site below because i can't seem to be able to upload it here. Don't know why..

Ok its much faster now. Faster but doesn't seem to work with IE (use firefox)
http://www.geocities.com/thezhengimator/Radioproject.zip

If that one doesn't work try this one.
http://www.angelfire.com/fang/darkang/Radioproject.zip
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
DarkAng

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 1:57 am   Post subject: Radio program

btw the songs are 1: a part of the halo theme (couldn't figure out the rest of it)
2: the right hand of the first 33 bars of the prelude to bach's prelude and fugue in D+ (i have yet to finish the song)
jamonathin

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:23 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Dude, you have way too much time on your hands lol.. Nice picture, nice effects with the tuning, songs, and everythings else, really liked it.
Your imagination is probabily a higher than mine, so I'm not going to erally suggest anything else, except for maybe the clouds moving outside, or something else happening. You could possibly have the user tune the radio themselves, shouldn't be hard at all. But nice work

+ 10 Bits
Lazarus

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, I have one word to say to that, WOW...

I have never seen pictures drawn that well in Turing, if anyone has, please do send. Very Happy
DarkAng

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 2:44 pm   Post subject: turing

hey thanks for the comments ppl i have a question tho
i added some more code to my project but i dont know how to update it can sum1 tell me how?
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 10:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Delete that one from your "file attachments" menu, then edit the post and reupload the new file.

Nice program btw Smile.
Dylan-182

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 11:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Surprised where did the prg go? i dont see it Confused
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:02 am   Post subject: (No subject)

He probably "deleted" it without "updating" it Laughing

radioprogram.t
 Description:
Original (not updated) radioprogram.t

Download
 Filename:  radioprogram.t
 Filesize:  35.25 KB
 Downloaded:  185 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
DarkAng

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:35 pm   Post subject: opps

opps my bad i did exactly what gandalf said lol sorry bout that i'll go upload it right now
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Wow, the speeds I'm getting for that are horrible... I actually got a negative number for the kbps (seriously Neutral) lol.

Try uploading it to compsci, no one will spend 1 hour and 15 minutes downloading your project.
DarkAng

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

[Gandalf] wrote:
Wow, the speeds I'm getting for that are horrible... I actually got a negative number for the kbps (seriously Neutral) lol.

Try uploading it to compsci, no one will spend 1 hour and 15 minutes downloading your project.

omg your right.. i can't believe its so damn slow... I'm gonna upload it it to a different site

Man I tried like 13 times to upload to compsci but its not working I don't know why because it is smaller than the maximum uploadable zip file... I think.. its <5mb
Cervantes

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:57 am   Post subject: (No subject)

You've got a cap of 2mb. That would probably be why it isn't uploading.
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh man Sad its not working there either...?

Try making an angelfire account - they have always been loyal to me in my times of need for relatively small files, as long as you have it zipped/rared.
DarkAng

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

[Gandalf] wrote:
Oh man Sad its not working there either...?

Try making an angelfire account - they have always been loyal to me in my times of need for relatively small files, as long as you have it zipped/rared.

ok I figured out that it doesn't work with IE so i'll make an angelfire one. Thanks for telling me that, because it was working for me when i used firefox but when i tried to use IE it didn't work.

man I'm not a good writer, lol, I can barely understand what I'm tring to say LMAO Very Happy
Flikerator

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 1:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You may also want to use freewebs. Its easy to upload and its pretty fast. You can have 100mb and if you want you can have more if you have filled that. Free of course :p
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 20 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: