Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Colour Problems
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Drake

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:09 am   Post subject: Colour Problems

Ever been looking for that exact shade of colour that just never seems to be there? Well, I've devised a simple solution for it. Just slide the mouse around on the screen and the giant box in the centre will display a colour that changes depending on where your mouse is. The number above the box also tells you what that colour's number is (for when it just doesn't have a name). Hold down the mouse button and it pauses on that colour so you don't accidentally change colours. It's pretty simple, and in my (-extremely-) short search of this forum I didn't see anything like it there yet.

Hopefully it's of some use to some people out there, I know it has helped me many times already.

And I didn't put this in source code because this isn't a program that can be used to build upin to get other programs. Let me know if I'm wront about that assumption, though.

Colour Box.t
 Description:
Small program, shouldn't take too long to download.

Download
 Filename:  Colour Box.t
 Filesize:  456 Bytes
 Downloaded:  149 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Shyfire

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:03 am   Post subject: (No subject)

pretty nice Very Happy Very Happy
+bits
jamonathin

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 12:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Its interesting but what if i want to find green, not number 201 Confused
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: