Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 OSX Tiger...
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:23 am   Post subject: OSX Tiger...

Well Mac Users , Its Finally Here.

Need A Review To Find Out All About It

http://arstechnica.com/reviews/os/macosx-10.4.ars

These Guys Do Proper Reviews. Fully Tchnical , With Lots Of Pictures And Clips To Describe Their View On The Product.

I Have Already FAllen In Love With Automator. Its Is The Most Revolutionary Step For Apple I Believe. Along With Spotlight Aswell.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
rizzix

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:03 am   Post subject: (No subject)

whats truely revolutionary is spotlight.... automator kinda existed in a way for quite some time now (record ur applescripts)..
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Its The Ease Of Use.

Whats reat , is that i can now create custom applescripts , and get new ones. to use in automator.

Ive already submitted a few on www.automatorworld.com
wtd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The best thing about Tiger (and Mac OS X in general) is that these extra capabilities aren't special. They aren't something the OS magically does. Rather they're just UIs wrapped around capabilities that any application can take advantage of.
betaflye

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Very complete and fair review! Thanks for posting!
jskopek

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm using tiger on a 17" powerbook. It's a real treat (then again I think a lot of that is due to the machine it's running on) Very Happy
def agree with the small things being the coolest. Grapher brang a smile to my face the first time I discovered it, seeing as I never noticed it in the Tiger feature list.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: