Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 If you could do anything with your life...
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Amailer wrote:
IN Canada? Remote remote location? What?
first off you need people you know how depressing it is?
and secondly all remote locations in canada are sooo cold Confused

Tho hm a not to crowded (small) town/village would suit me fine - seriously- i hate cities (as a place to live).

1st of all i did not say a remot location in canada, i side a remote location and that i was curly living in a remote loocation in canada. Also my remote deftion of remote location inculdes small towns and villages that are just not beside a city or lagre urbin or suburin center. And i think i whould know about cold locations in canada.......
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
MyPistolsIn3D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Whoa now, don't live in a small town. Bad idea. Where do you guys live now? Cuz I live in a town of population 4000 in the middle of nowhere and it sucks. Nothing to do at all.
brenn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Wow, my hometown (Markham) is a lot more populated than I originally thought--about a quarter million. oO; I guess I shouldn't find that confusing, considering my high school (9-12) had 3000 students when I was attending o_O;

Waterloo has about half a million people, apparently.
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I live in a city which has a population of 2,500,000+ and the area has more than 5,000,000 - guess where? Smile Can't imagine living anywhere that has less than half or a quarter million ppl...
c0bra54

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ol my lil city of K-W (kitchener waterloo) has a combined pop of ALMOST 300k... lol it's soo damn small, and like 80% of it is German people.

and i am originally from Brampton A.K.A. Brown town Razz lol

talk abou MAJOR difference when i came here

and yeh, i spent a week out in alberta.. in a city of like 3000.. all they did was drink and play pool.. they ahd like nine people all the LasVegas worod pool tournament Razz 9 ball i think lol
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:57 am   Post subject: (No subject)

MyPistolsIn3D wrote:
Whoa now, don't live in a small town. Bad idea. Where do you guys live now? Cuz I live in a town of population 4000 in the middle of nowhere and it sucks. Nothing to do at all.

I have lived in both and i deftaly like the small remote less populated areas better. Athougth big citys may have more eneterminte they also have alot of negtive quialitys i dislike.....
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I like waterloo ^^ and all the other places I've lived (big chinese city, Sydney Australia, Toronto) doesn't compare.
Bacchus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:57 am   Post subject: (No subject)

oakville, i like it but lots of rich people lol. i prefer more country city places lol, like i used to live in a nice little one in the states Smile
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

c0bra54 wrote:
ol my lil city of K-W (kitchener waterloo) has a combined pop of ALMOST 300k... lol it's soo damn small, and like 80% of it is German people.

That makes sense. Wasn't it renamed from New Berlin during WWII (or maybe WWI?)

Personally, I'd live in Switzerland. If I could do anything with my life, I would learn. If ever I learn all that interests me, then research. Smile
c0bra54

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i like that answer.. makes sense, but i dunno about switzerland.. i mean sure, the cocolat, and the watches/diplomatic immunity like everywhere Razz

but honestly.. the girls.. not cool Razz
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 7:37 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Haha, maybe... The reason I said Switzerland, though, is because its so much cleaner there. Bloody North America!
c0bra54

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol so true.. all those damn smog warnings... lol
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 3  [ 42 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: