Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 If you could do anything with your life...
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Martin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:13 am   Post subject: If you could do anything with your life...

...where would you live and what would you do?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
brenn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:35 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I'd live in a house on a floating cloud.

Laughing
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:41 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Martin - I think you need to start off such topics with your own example Wink

I'd travel the world, working on my research - designing a floating cloud that could support a house. Laughing

Thinking Well... I like the travel the world prospect. Mostly western Europe. I'd own a mechatronics design Engineering firm, and act as a senior consultant, telling my European clients to select my firm's most expensive plan! Twisted Evil
Martin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:42 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I'd live in a castle on top of a mountain throwing penguin charged lightning bolts at Mac users and fundamentalist Christians.
md

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Definitly explore the solar system... maybe teraform mars, do whatever interested me Smile
brenn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I want a space colony, too...
apomb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

id prolly live somewhere in the japanese countryside ... in a mansion built with the money i acquired being the owner of the larges opensource hardware engineering firm in the world "Megahard" continually upgrade a computer to use every bit of bleeding edge technology(that of course i would have developed), just to say i have to best desktop in the world ... and develop a processor that processes information like the human brain ... that, or cruise around the universe at .5c, skipping along each galaxy, discovering new and amazing civilizations
Amailer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'd live in the forests of Japan or where the monks live and get up everyday and go to the city watch anime and etc and go back- Smile
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
rizzix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Martin wrote:
I'd live in a castle on top of a mountain throwing penguin charged lightning bolts at Mac users and fundamentalist Christians.

these folks speak the truth.. and the truth hurts.. hence...

anyhow.. i like the idea of terraforming mars. that pwns..
Martin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

rizzix wrote:
Martin wrote:

these folks speak the truth.. and the truth hurts.. hence...

anyhow.. i like the idea of terraforming mars. that pwns..

Damn straight it hurts. 100 megavolts of electrifying goodness.
MyPistolsIn3D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I would live in a nice waterfront penthouse in Toronto, on the waterfront and be a starting pitcher for the Jays. I would drive a Bently with spinners.
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'd probably be an assassin/bounty hunter. And that's not just the anime fanboy in me talking.
shorthair

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Play for the Blue Jays = Bently ,
I Think Not Laughing Laughing
Try A Passat , or mabye a Navigator.

.... I Would Pay A Sniper To Hunt Down V3 and Kill it. And Then Hold Dan Hostage Till He Makes It Again , and in a timely fashion
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I suppose I should clarify that I'd be doing mostly freelance work. The rest of the time it'd just be a hobby.
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Coutsos wrote:
I'd probably be an assassin/bounty hunter. And that's not just the anime fanboy in me talking.

Will you fight with the Capoeira discipline too? What about getting surgery for one eye only? If not, then at least you can get a Hip-Hop song as your intro.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 3  [ 42 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: