Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 DarkBasic Intro
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Other Basics
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jonos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:26 pm   Post subject: DarkBasic Intro

Ive never used DarkBasic before, but I will sacrifice my time for the first thread ever in this forum.

DarkBasic is a programming language used to make games (and probably other things). You have to buy the program for it and its pretty expensive. There have been commercial products made with DarkBasic and some really good demos and free games. You should check it out.

http://darkbasic.thegamecreators.com/
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
shorthair

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

its not expensive , dude 75 dollars for an entire 3d language based on direct x , is very very cheap, look at somelanguages that cost thousands of dollars ,
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Is this any substitute?
http://darkbasic.thegamecreators.com/?m=showcase_view&i=65

I would like to try this programming language out, but I dont think I'm willing to pay $75 just to try it out...
Cervantes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Neat-o. But, you can't make DarkBasic programs with that. That is merely the IDE, you'd still need to purchase DarkBasic.

If you want to learn a basic language, you could download the BlitzBasic trial. The only difference (IIRC) is that you can't make .exe programs, and there's some sample programs/textures/models that aren't available. If, after trying the trial, you are serious about programming in blitz, let me or shorthair know and we can help you out. Wink

-Cervantes
edoxus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:07 am   Post subject: (No subject)

SHAME ON YOU GUYS.

hOW COME YOU NEVER THINK OF TORRENTS AND CRACKING(YOU EVEN CALL URSELVES HACKERS and PROGRAMMING GODS)

Cmon, seriously you people actually think about spending real money for things that i can download in like 20 mins.

Getting Darkbasic Pro, for me was like a piece of cake. Every newb can do it.and millions of them do. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Shocked
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Other Basics
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: