Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Proxy Servers
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jamonathin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:43 pm   Post subject: Proxy Servers

At school, as most of you probabily know, the gay GECDSB has blocked virtually every site that has anything to do with games, and uh *cough* dirty sites *cough*. NOT saying i want to go to them, but i was just wonderin if you guys could list what good proxy servers you know of.

One I use a lot is http://www.shadowbrowser.com with trail as my pin number.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
rizzix

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

my school/school board too had/is doing/done it.

It all started with Diablo II.. gee. and those e-learn classes... well all the kinds would do is discuss about the Game in class.. pfft.
jamonathin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Diablo II's pretty sweet though. What most people do, (mostly in my compsci class) is bring their own laptop and rob the internet from one of the calss room comps and hook it up to theirs.
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Another thing you could try is using Google translate to translate the page from any language to English. Still, what a bitch. Before I figured that out it made working on my project at school suck for a bit.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: