Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 And I was worried about the Hitchhiker's guide before...
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:17 am   Post subject: And I was worried about the Hitchhiker's guide before...

Careful, apparently there are spoilers (for those who haven't read the books yet)
link

I think I want to cry a little bit, but more like the "Wtf, get up Maximus! Maximus...?" way, and not the "Holy crap, that's the Legend of Zelda theme!" way.

1) Who's making this movie?
2) I recall hearing that there were old BBC movie versions of the books, as well as a radio drama version. Can anybody confirm/deny their quality, and possibly point out some links to them if available?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delos

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

@2
H2G2 was originally a radio-broadcasted piece of work. The shows were fair, none too impressive, but got Adams on the map. The books came later.
As for their whereabouts...nope, no luck there.
md

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I think i might just read the books again, rather then wast my time watching suck a crappy movie... and it only covers the first book! Where's the fun in that?!
Aoi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thier actually making a bunch of the movies on all of the books I'm going to see it cuz of he super depress robot! it has Professor's Snape's voice ^^
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: