Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Software to slow video?
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Cervantes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:24 pm   Post subject: Software to slow video?

To tune my trebuchet, I need to take a short video clip of it firing, stick it on the computer, and watch it in slow motion. I've taken care of the getting a digital camera aspect, I just need to get some software that will allow me to slow a video down to, maybe, one-sixth of it's regular playback time. I know Windows Media Player has an option to change the play speed, but when I tried that it didn't seem to do much, if anything. And I'm not sure, but I think I might have had to click slow over and over again until I got it as slow as I want.
A small download would be great, though don't not post the link if it's big. Also, it doesn't really matter if it's only a trial, because I won't need it for that long. Wink (Unless I make more trebuchets... Twisted Evil)
Thanks in advance,
-Cervantes
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:12 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Check out VirtualDubMod. It's a pretty advanced video-encoding/messing-with tool, and among other things, lets you control the framerate and speed. It's not big, and it doesn't even need an install (just run the .exe), but still has a lot of powerful features.

Linkage: http://virtualdubmod.sourceforge.net/
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: