Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 new forum for any1 who's interested
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
djlenny_3000

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:13 am   Post subject: new forum for any1 who's interested

if anyone wants to check out a forum that has a bot more than programing y dont you go check out http://masterforums.com its a really good site for just everyday stuff check it out

EDIT (Martin): It's always a good idea to make your link an actual link Wink Fixed.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jamonathin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I think it's pretty clear that this site is mainly dedicated to computer science. This Off Topic area is juss here so that the user's of compsci.ca can talk about useless junk. If we really cared about going to another site to "chat" about everyday stuff then I think we would have by now.
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

jamonathin wrote:
I think it's pretty clear that this site is mainly dedicated to computer science. This Off Topic area is juss here so that the user's of compsci.ca can talk about useless junk. If we really cared about going to another site to "chat" about everyday stuff then I think we would have by now.

True, but we do try to promote freedom of speah here and a litte compltion is allways good. Tho i whould perfure if poeleop posted links to there site in the topic about posting links to sites........
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hacker Dan wrote:
but we do try to promote freedom of speah here

Unless of course you disagree with our views. Then we ban you and use your email to sign up for various spam inducing services.
Martin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah, good times.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

How come you're so evil, lately, Tony? All this, "My views are right. Conform or else I'll destroy you" stuff is... a little disturbing. Eh
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Eh? i thougth he was allways like that. I just think of him like the cathloic church.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cervantes wrote:
How come you're so evil, lately, Tony?

Just look at my avatar Twisted Evil

Seriously though, I was actually refering to a certain insident that involved an admin (who shall remain nameless) banning a certain user (who also shall remain nameless) that disagreed in his views.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

tony wrote:
Cervantes wrote:
How come you're so evil, lately, Tony?

Just look at my avatar Twisted Evil

Pff, you're avatar, just like the mini-trebuchet, is cute. That's right, martin.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: