Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Sin City
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Martin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

They're incredible. The movie was the most faithful "based on something else" movie that I've ever seen. A lot of the scenes are right out of the graphic novel, especially the ones that go to black and white (ipod style).

And Aoi: I used to be conceited, but that's a flaw, and I don't have any flaws. Wink
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Aoi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

martin: I rest my case...
brenn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

tony wrote:
Your
brenn wrote:
current movie-company-person
? Eh

But yes, 3 mini stories; ranging anywhere from violating little girls, to hookers wielding automatic assault weapons, to violating the same little girl 8 years later. It's mostly about the hookers though.

Yes, current-movie-company-person. Now, now, don't be jealous. ^o^

Are said hookers the former little girls? Or would that be a spoiler. NOBODY SPOIL ME PLZ 8D

Aoi: xD I should've guessed that the Compsci mascot would be a girl (although, according to Tony, girls don't program Rolling Eyes ...'Yume', as in dream?
Martin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

brenn wrote:
tony wrote:
Your
brenn wrote:
current movie-company-person
? Eh

But yes, 3 mini stories; ranging anywhere from violating little girls, to hookers wielding automatic assault weapons, to violating the same little girl 8 years later. It's mostly about the hookers though.

Are said hookers the former little girls? Or would that be a spoiler. NOBODY SPOIL ME PLZ 8D

Aoi: xD I should've guessed that the Compsci mascot would be a girl (although, according to Tony, girls don't program Rolling Eyes ...'Yume', as in dream?

As in "Mmmm, tasty."
brenn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

LOL Martin. Now if only 'yume' was pronouced that way... but then again I'm just making the silly assumption that Aoi meant it to be in Japanese.
Aoi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:48 am   Post subject: (No subject)

yes yume is for the japanese word Dream and she's not really human she's a robot ^^
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:39 am   Post subject: (No subject)

brenn wrote:

Surprised Just wait until I find out who that guys is! Wink
Aoi wrote:
she's not really human she's a robot ^^

as per Dan's request, so that he could stare at the image and feel good with himself Confused

Thinking
Silly Bren Dance
Martin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:46 am   Post subject: (No subject)

"Format my hard-drive baby!"
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Martin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

My favourite review of Sin City: http://www.capalert.com/capreports/sincity.htm (from a totally awesome website.)

Tons of spoilers in the review, don't read it if you haven't seen the movie.
Aoi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I JUST WENT AND SAW THE MOVIE YESTERDAY!!!!!!

it was totaly awesome and Devon Aoki was totaly amazing in the movie( I Heart her) and Elijah Wood now complete creeps me out!
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 3  [ 40 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: