Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Aoi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:00 pm   Post subject: HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!

WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEE

Happy Easter everyone!!!!!!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Neo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yay its easter! Im going to celebrate by eating a chocolate egg...
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Happy Easter!
[ Are there any 'easter' colours? Like christmas... green and red or white.. ]
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

So is Easter on this day every year? Personally, it's a bit difficult to keep track.
rizzix

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

just go for mass.
Martin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I have a feeling that this is going to be one of the holidays that dies out as religion slowly continues its decline.

Ahh well, I won't say no to a long weekend (actually, I tried, but they said that work was closed and I couldn't come in.)
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

martin wrote:
I have a feeling that this is going to be one of the holidays that dies out as religion slowly continues its decline.

Not my Easter (to the disappointment of any neighbours that don't enjoy the smell of roasting lamb: yum)!
person

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

even if religion dies, ppl r just gonna keep the long weekend like Victoria Day...wats wit dat anyways??? isnt Victoria day an excuse to get out of work or somting??
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jamonathin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

does it really matter? I'd take a vacation for a national pickle day if i could Confused
md

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:21 am   Post subject: (No subject)

martin wrote:

Ahh well, I won't say no to a long weekend (actually, I tried, but they said that work was closed and I couldn't come in.)

I wish we got monday off too...

person wrote:
even if religion dies, ppl r just gonna keep the long weekend like Victoria Day...wats wit dat anyways??? isnt Victoria day an excuse to get out of work or somting??

Err... Victoria day is to celebrate Queen Victoria's birthday (or something else related to her, but i'm fairly certain it's her birthday). From the looks of things it might be a good day to learn how to spell...
person

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:

Quote:
Err... Victoria day is to celebrate Queen Victoria's birthday (or something else related to her, but i'm fairly certain it's her birthday). From the looks of things it might be a good day to learn how to spell...

see???...You don't even know what Victoria Day is for, and even if it's to celebrate her birthday, shouldn't we actually celebrate it on that date??

btw: see?? No spelling errors!! Very Happy Very Happy
Andy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

it is to celebrate queen victoria's birthday... as for why its not the exact date, i think its just too much of an hassle.. so who cares, as long as its close enuff
Bacchus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Coutsos wrote:
So is Easter on this day every year? Personally, it's a bit difficult to keep track.
nope, i belve the date for easter is decided to be the first sunday after the first full moon after the spring equinox, or something similar to that. ah christain holiday on a date decided from a pagan one
Amailer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Its decided after soem Jewish holiday and has something to do with the full moon..... not a pagan religion -.-.
Andy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

actually, it never says in the bible that Jesus died on friday.. ppl just misinterpreted it
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 21 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: