Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 hacking program - 1.1!!!!
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
the_short1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

java is easier..

while (11 = 11){
ClassName () = new gui ClassName ();
}

or something along those lines (i forget atm).. when using a Jframe and it creates windows foreever every milisecond.. . Very Happy and you can embed java into a website Very Happy
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dk-ChiLi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i dont rwlly understand how to do this but can someone copy and paste the whole code for me?/ that will be thankfull
Finaltank

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:11 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Dk-ChiLi wrote:
i dont rwlly understand how to do this but can someone copy and paste the whole code for me?/ that will be thankfull

Trust me if you dont know your way around that program, I suggest give up. Theres too much to convey forth lol, how much do you know about command prompt and turing? Maybe we * can * help you... 8)
Rathma

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hmm... I wouldn't want to use this program to change marks or anything (legal reasons), but right now my TLC Connect account is disabled so I can't complete my school work.

Maybe you should try to implement a way to be able to enable user accounts and change the status?
RscMod

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:55 pm   Post subject: dam this is complacated

am this prog is complacated but i can get into my marks a notherway in my school because security is so lax i get past anything by knowing mdos code in run and volia markbook
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

may i know what school that is and what msdos code you used?
frankly, i think you are exagerating.
blaster009

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

In response to the original post: I wouldn't be using GUI to do a program like this. GUI is so limited...And you don't need it for DOS anyways. Without GUI, you can use actual system commands as if you were running them through the DOS Prompt (check the System commands). Plus, ASCII art is très 1337 H@XX0R anyways. I'm pretty sure that if you have Turing 4.0.5 (which I don't...Stuck with 4.0.3), you can even set the character set in the run window to the same set that the DOS Prompt uses (there's a command somewhere in View.Set or Window.Set). Anyhow, keep sticking it to the man. Razz

P.S. Just remember that using the System commands can be dangerous to your files and your enemies.
Carey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:06 am   Post subject: Re: hacking program - 1.1!!!! update

Heres my version. I used a redesigned version of zomg's interface and some of his code (i started with his prog then changed almost eveything), but I fixed all the bugs (I hope), and added a lot of new functions (rename, explorer here, file info, etc). btw if someone wants this deleted for plagiarism issues, don't reply, email me at metcalfe80@hotmail.com so i can edit it.

-edit-
wow. i just noticed the huge necro-post. sorry bout that. I found it on a search and didnt look at the date.

File Navigator.t
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  File Navigator.t
 Filesize:  20.12 KB
 Downloaded:  251 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Clayton

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:44 am   Post subject: RE:hacking program - 1.1!!!!

That's okay, just be sure to double-check dates before you post in threads of an unknown era. For now though

This thread is locked
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 7 of 7  [ 99 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: