Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 hacking program - 1.1!!!!
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Notoroge

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:18 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Would you mind compressing it with some odd extension so that I can download it at school? proxie bans ".zip" extensions. Something like, ".pwned"? Very Happy
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
zomg

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 11:59 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Lapsus Antepedis wrote:
hey Shadow Master,

Your program died on me Sad
I really hope I can get it working somehow...

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

what button did u press to get that? open or change directory?

if it was CD then the admins have probably locked u out comletely rather than just hiding the drive, im trying to make a fail command to stop this error from occuring

Notoroge wrote:
Would you mind compressing it with some odd
extension so that I can download it at school? proxie bans ".zip" extensions. Something like, ".pwned"?

here is the source Very Happy enjoy

Project Sahara 1.1.t
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Project Sahara 1.1.t
 Filesize:  4.43 KB
 Downloaded:  248 Time(s)

Lapsus Antepedis

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 1:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Shadow Master wrote:

what button did u press to get that? open or change directory?

if it was CD then the admins have probably locked u out comletely rather than just hiding the drive, im trying to make a fail command to stop this error from occuring

It happens whenever I push the 'dir' button...
It does this for all drives/folders, regardless of if I have acess to them (my network drive) or not (the sysadmin's network drive) or even if they are neutral (the local drive)

EDIT: It works when I download the source and run it from turing! Twisted Evil (now to see if I can get in...)

ANOTHER EDIT: I can browse the server(s!) and get into all of the teacher and admin accounts I have tried, but when I try to use the dir button in any of those folders, it still crashes with an "Assert condition is false" error
here:
(I added a comment to point where it highlights the error)
code:

procedure dir
    GUI.AddLine (textBox, GUI.GetText (stuff))

GUI.AddLine (textBox, Dir.Current)

%Find the files in the current directory
    streamNumber := Dir.Open (Dir.Current)
    assert streamNumber > 9  %<== This line gets the error
    loop
        fileName := Dir.Get (streamNumber)
        exit when fileName = ""
        GUI.AddLine (textBox, fileName)
    end loop
    Dir.Close (streamNumber)
end dir

EDIT3: (+ BIT)
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 3:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cool source - i'll try working on it, if I understand it Confused

lol, 14.159.1.194 - hope thats not yours... even if you can't do anything about it, you should be more careful Very Happy.
blackcat

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 7:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

where do u download this? i dont see a link to the program?
white_dragon

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:38 am   Post subject: (No subject)

look in the first page of this topic
the_short1

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

no whats the EASIEST way into C drive? just cuz you dont see it in my computer.. simple way in...right click in a folder, go to NEW, then to shortcut, then enter "c:\"..<also works for *msdos.com* all the pcs in my CS lab are 37GB.. our server hd is only 100GB with 3Gb left so i have to store ALL my songs and big stuff on HD Very Happy

https://grc.com/x/ne.dll?bh0bkyd2 << tells which ports are open in the first 1k ports Very Happy . . . or you can check individual ones Very Happy.. o yes.. now its good cuz if you can install bt you can run it off a OPEN port! unless they block common TRACKEr IP addys.. . either way.. make a torrent from an uncommon tracker, and seed at home if ou need to transfer files from home to school Very Happy. . thats if you dont have a Cd burner Very Happy.. so many other uses to list

also.. nice interface now.. i like it.. but really its nothing i cant already do now except for connect.... and i love the FORMAT common.. ROFL!
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

holy... NICE SITE!

Can see all the open/closed ports.. Omg everything...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
zomg

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:13 am   Post subject: (No subject)

the_short1 wrote:
no whats the EASIEST way into C drive? just cuz you dont see it in my computer.. simple way in...right click in a folder, go to NEW, then to shortcut, then enter "c:\"..<also works for *msdos.com* all the pcs in my CS lab are 37GB.. our server hd is only 100GB with 3Gb left so i have to store ALL my songs and big stuff on HD Very Happy

https://grc.com/x/ne.dll?bh0bkyd2 << tells which ports are open in the first 1k ports Very Happy . . . or you can check individual ones Very Happy.. o yes.. now its good cuz if you can install bt you can run it off a OPEN port! unless they block common TRACKEr IP addys.. . either way.. make a torrent from an uncommon tracker, and seed at home if ou need to transfer files from home to school Very Happy. . thats if you dont have a Cd burner Very Happy.. so many other uses to list

also.. nice interface now.. i like it.. but really its nothing i cant already do now except for connect.... and i love the FORMAT common.. ROFL!

ya it really isnt for home computers or computers that just have hidden drives because the re obvious ways around that, its for a network where u cant access the server harddrive and u don have privledges like right clicking and and alot of other things, the program allows u to get places where a security program would not allow most programs to access the folders and files that are being protected

it isnt a perfect program and i hevnt used it for a while but its fun to use and snoop around in the server when im bored or something:)
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:00 am   Post subject: (No subject)

You should learn C++ and then you could make those proggies 100X better =O! Its time to take over the school network Evil Twisted Evil
ZeroPaladn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:42 am   Post subject: (No subject)

YAY! Last day of school, lets test this baby out!

EDIT

If i knew how to use it..... Embarassed
MiX-MaztA-M8riX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:44 am   Post subject: (No subject)

^ !What He Said! ^

Laughing Razz Laughing Wink
the_short1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:45 am   Post subject: (No subject)

if only i had access to StartUp Menu (global) for pc.. OMFG.. SOOO MUCH FUN.. can you say .. you start your pc.. it shuts down 5minutes later.. AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!@#!@.. i love my code for CustomShutdown..

unfortunately this program doesn;t work to copy to tat folder cuz its restricted :S
Token

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

k things i noticed

-no confirmation notice when deleting a file
-copy paste dosent work well
-connect? how does that work
-maybe a help file

other than that, good work Very Happy nice use of the GUI. i think i'll start learning that, i started but then i had exams and it was too much, maybe a summer project Very Happy, well keep goin with that, this program's developing nicely
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Very true, maybe by next year we'll have something to really use. No bad purpose intended of course. . . .

Still, I don't really think this works on most schools since they have actually user group restrictions, not just 'hidden' folders. Maybe you could exploit the fact that Turing obviously requires access to some system files to run. Maybe I'll work on this during the summer. No bad purpose intended of course...? Very Happy
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 6 of 7  [ 99 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: