Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 hacking program - 1.1!!!!
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jamonathin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:01 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Who cares about the C++ apps. this is turing.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
zomg

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:57 am   Post subject: (No subject)

palindine u said u have sent something... was it it just a txt file over the GUI?

anyway as much as it seems impossible im still gonna try anyway because it would be friggen worth it if it works
the_short1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

where could i download this 'msdos' prog you made.. i dont see a dowhload link or anything..
zomg

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

this is it... i think its on the second page tho
http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=6704

its really basic... i do have a newer version of that...

MS-DOS.t
 Description:
im not even sure if this is the right one... i cant test it out due to my lack of turing

Download
 Filename:  MS-DOS.t
 Filesize:  3 KB
 Downloaded:  207 Time(s)

zomg

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

here is my latest update... completing version 1.0Very Happy

still might in some glitchy parts but it has copy, paste and make a new directory features...

with the copy and paste just be in the Dir where u want to copy the file and then go to the Dir where u want to paste it, there is no need to type in the adress where u want to copy or paste

i will be adding more stuff soon Smile
Palindine

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

shadow, text files can be sent between two comps, if i find the code i did it with i'll send it to you, but anything that would have illegal ascii values cant be sent through turing.

as to your newest update, i see you havent incorperated my snipet of code, your still getting an assert error when you try to access protected users.

Palindine
zomg

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well i was working on it some more today... got some more things in there that will alert the user if they are trying to copy something that isnt there

i also got a delete button in there which deletes either a folder or directory

im gonna try getting some net commands in there soon
zomg

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:14 am   Post subject: (No subject)

here is version 1.1 Smile
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jamonathin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:22 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Where at? mes thinks yous forgots to post it. Bday
zomg

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:46 am   Post subject: (No subject)

My Bad, my upload was full
anyway i added some new buttons

ill leave it for u to figure out,

proggy2.zip
 Description:
version 1.1

Download
 Filename:  proggy2.zip
 Filesize:  317.22 KB
 Downloaded:  225 Time(s)

mykep

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 9:43 am   Post subject: School Logs

hey... I just have a comment on the issue of your school logging you. First, if you cant find out where the logs are stored, or if they even have any, ASSUME they do! I got in HUGE trouble last year for snooping and not covering my tracks. So dont get caught. Second, if you DO get the NET commands to work (that would be amazing!) you can create an ADMIN user account by:
code:

net user username password /add /expires:never
net localgroup "Administrators" /add username
net localgroup "Users" /del username

Then you can do whatever you want. My school uses TLC School Connect also, and ive been desperitly been trying to crack it. I know my school doesnt have logs, because we dont really have a sysadmin to check them! Anyway, TLC School Connect restricts a lot of things (all of which I think your aware of) INCLUDING the NET commands. My last suggestion, (if you have the skills) is going to a website to get the schools EXTERNAL IP address, and "hacking" into they're network, im sure I dont have to tell you to use a string of proxy servers Wink Exclamation
zomg

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:08 am   Post subject: (No subject)

im pretty sure my school uses logs, ive been told by many ppl to cover my tracks... but i think my school has caught onbecause i now cant open any programs on the server, i forget the error message but i dont think its my program because i used to be able to open things of the server

anyway im working on the net commands now and the external IP of the whole network would be easy to find because its all the same ip, my buddy made a website thing that shows ur external IP Smile
Dylan-182

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hey i know this doesnt relate really but everyone seems 2 b fairly cpu literate around here lol so i was wondering if there is ne ways 2 get rid of this backdoor i have stuck on my comp its that stupid annoying msn virus thing that keeps going around Razz
the_short1

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

.. ok danshadow.. umm.. i dont want you knowing my ip addy Very Happy ! you are pretty 1337 in hacking school servers ! niceness.
.dylan... . wrong place.. make your own topic for that please..

... anyways.. i tried the program and its really nice. Very Happy helped me a little.. thx Very Happy
Lapsus Antepedis

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 7:51 am   Post subject: (No subject)

hey Shadow Master,

Your program died on me Sad
I really hope I can get it working somehow...

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 5 of 7  [ 99 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: