Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Come Watch team1596 In Missisaugua ontario? Robotics COmp.
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
the_short1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:10 am   Post subject: Come Watch team1596 In Missisaugua ontario? Robotics COmp.

hey you guys.. shoulda posted this a LONG time ago..

here it goes..
this organization http://www.usfirst.org holds a robotics competition every year, student made robotcs can compete in as many regionals as they want, (outa 38 this year), and then if they place first they go to nationals.. (this year in atlanta georgia)

ok.. . is anyone in this competition this year>? anyone going to the toronto Regional? atlanta?

we already went to the Great Lakes Regional in michigan and we got rookie all star award so tahts auto entry to nationals, but we wana win the old fashion way (last time we placed 3 so we were not far off)

http://www.instigators1596.com <thats our robot

Hope to see some of you guys around... if your not in the competition, come to watch (just ask any team1596 team member where kevin folz is, would be interestin to meet some of you) and its just plain cool competition to watch. heres the details of the Greater Toronto Regional:

Venue: Hershey Center
5500 Rose Cheryy pl
Mississauga, Ont
905-502-9100
date:
thurdsday march 31st 9:30 to 5:30 pratice rounds
friday 9:30 - 4:45 scoring matches
saturday 9-12 more scoring matches
saurday 1-3 FINALS

Were Team 1596 ! The Twin Saults International Instigators1

-kevin folz aka short1
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
TheFerret

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yes, we are going to Toronto, we just got back from Waterloo and we got second place in both the elmination and qualification rounds... We are team 1084, IronCOLTS...

P.S. I'll upload some pics later...
the_short1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

.. .awww.. i thought you were team 1089 while i was down there.. so i missed ya. . . o well :S. . .

.. great fun taht trip was.. too bad i didnlt get to see many of you guys. .in fact.. only 1.. cest la vie. ... acually im kinda glad the main ppls from toronto area didnlt compete tho . . we would all get pwnd with some massive autonomous modes. . Very Happy. .
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: