Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Getting Boot
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
spiderman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:15 pm   Post subject: Getting Boot

Yo, i am sick and tired of getting banned this is my second time in a row getting banned. Yo who bans people on this site???????? First of all I wanna know y i got banned probably some stupid reason like posting too much or something. Second y didnt someone warn me that i was getting band so i could stop doing whatever i was doing wrong so i wouldnt get banned. And getting banned is kind of pointless causie i could always come back new name and stuff. Im like the only person whos been banned. Kind of funny!!! Evryone hates me lol. what doesnt make sense is my friend send a bunch of posts calling everyone pieces of @@@@ im not even going to say the word cause i might get banned again, and he didnt even get bannned. And guess what I did call anyone @@@@ and i get banned without a warning. Talk about bullshit.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Who are you?
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:28 pm   Post subject: Re: Getting Boot

spiderman wrote:
Yo, i am sick and tired of getting banned this is my second time in a row getting banned.

Well good thing you've had this 3rd account saved up.

spiderman wrote:
First of all I wanna know y i got banned probably some stupid reason like posting too much or something.

Among other things, yeah. Also for writing like
Quote:

Yo who bans people on this site????????

That would be the administrative staff by the way.
spiderman wrote:
Im like the only person whos been banned.

There are multiple people getting banned on daily basis. We are pretty strict here.

You are now on probation, so try to watch what and how you post, as we could really do without problematic users.

Also - multiple accounts are against [The Rules] (please read them as you're supposed to), and have been banned as well.

Cheers
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
spiderman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:34 pm   Post subject: Getting banned

fine banning people is gay!!!!!!!!!! U guys just ban me without giving me a warning or anythign and all the bits i accumulated and the rank are gone. If it was up to me there should be diffrent levels of banning. Something bad like i dont know calling u all fags for example, is somethiong like a perminate banned. Something like posting too much like i did shouldnt be a perminate banned. You think when i register i read the rules no! who the heck reads the rules. u guys could have warned me not to post to much jezz. There should be a temporary banned for small things.
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

There are diffrent levels of bans and warnings, however in the case of admins it is in there discression to go right to ban if they feal it is needed. Also you did not get the highest level of ban since your ip or ip range has not been blocked yet. Also it should be noted that a temp ban looks much like if not the same as a full ban.

In your cases, you where posting alot of missinformation in help sections witch was lowering the quality of the site and you where also making posts and replying to your own post with a diffrent acount. This last one is a bit making sehcem that is very much agsinted the rules.

Admilty the rules topic should be updated as a nice looking well layed outpage witch i do plan on doing some time soonish, but this dose not excuses not falowing them.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
spiderman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:04 pm   Post subject: banning

so my older account will be reactivated?????? evetually???????? i dont wnat to use this account and start all over again.
md

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Seriously, enough with all the question marks. Were I an admin this thread would be enough for you to be banned again.
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:15 pm   Post subject: Re: banning

spiderman wrote:
so my older account will be reactivated?????? evetually???????? i dont wnat to use this account and start all over again.

I never side that, i just side that we do have temp bans. Nothing is permident tho so maybe if you start actacking a bit smarter we could work somthing out.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
1of42

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:12 am   Post subject: (No subject)

md wrote:
Seriously, enough with all the question marks. Were I an admin this thread would be enough for you to be banned again.

+1
jack

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Spiderman: How can you complain about getting banned, then turn around and say that you never read the rules, and that NOBODY reads them... I read the rules because I didnt want to mess up and get banned. Your really crapping where you eat here. If you break the law, not knowing that you broke the law is never an excuse, right? This is supposed a place where we can discus programming and other RELATED topics. If you want to mess around I suggest you go here : www.gaiaonline.com. Plenty of 12 year olds that you can slander there!
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you know jack, i like you already. now show us some fighter jets =P
jack

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/f-22-19990601-f-0000l-001.jpg

Wink
wtd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:01 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I've always liked this.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 13 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: