Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Need a programmer for big help
Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
DDX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:30 pm   Post subject: Need a programmer for big help

well as the topic says...my school has chosen me to make them a math program for no reason, well its very small and easy....i just need your help....well all your help...i need someone to make this program. if ya really want to help and i beg to,do it....very much appreciated..u'd help a poor person Smile
btw...i can take care of the window background i mean to make a nice skin Smile
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm just a bit curious, what school do you go to? Not that I want to hunt you down and beat the crap of of you or something like that...

Honestly. You've already told us it's easy, so why the hell aren't you going to try to make it? If you can't make the program, what gave them the idea that you could and why didn't you correct them?

Feel free to correct me and explain how this was just a case of misunderstanding and jumping to ridiculous conclusions.
StarGateSG-1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:13 pm   Post subject: hmm.... I think there is more to this story

There must be more to this story, than your school chose you, I would be happy top help but only if i know the whole story.
McKenzie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Here, I got it. Small program. uses Math for no reason.
c++:

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

void main()
{
     cout << 34 + 54 * (87 - 23) /3;
}
wtd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You're working way too hard. Wink

From tiny_useless_program.hs:

code:
main = print $ 34 + 54 * (87 - 23) / 3

Compile with:

code:
$ ghc tiny_useless_program.hs -o tup
$

Or if you want to work way too hard:

code:
class TINY_PROGRAM
creation {ANY} make
feature {ANY}
   make is
      do
         std_output.put_real(34 + 54 * (87 - 23) / 3)
         std_output.put_new_line
      end
end
md

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Or if your really evil:
code:

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

class foo
{
public:
    food(void) { cout << 34 + 54 * (87 - 23) /3; }
};

void main()
{
    foo *bar=new foo();
    delete foo;
}

wtd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Naww... put it in the destructor.
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You guys... I was going let him explain why he needed it and then write a virus for him to use. Sad
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
wtd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cornflake wrote:
code:
class foo
{
public:
    food(void) { cout << 34 + 54 * (87 - 23) /3; }
};

Just a quick note: If you're going to create a class that only has public members, it's easier to write:

code:
struct foo
{
   foo() { std::cout << 34 + 54 * (87 - 23) /3; }
};
md

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah, but that's just too easy Razz
DDX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:46 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i see a lot of codes in here.but none does what i want them to do.anyway lemme explain it to you...its a bit hard, so instant messaging wouldve been better....anyway...now:
1.This math program needs to have this in his memory:

Products and Price(the change is 10€): Brezeln / 0,50€
Laugenbrötchen / 0,40€
Käsestangen / 0,70€
Laugencroissants / 0,65€

2.this math program should calculate the following in 3 steps:
a)User inputs sold number of: Brezeln
Laugenbrötchen
Käsestangen
Laugencroissants
and under these:
b)User inputs money at the end. when the user clicks next:
c)A table showing :
I.)Left Products II.)How Much Money should Be In The Cash
III.)Money That Are In The Cash IV.)Money Earned or Lost
appears and then the user can press Quit to close application.
Also a wish of mine would be to name it: ZG Kasse Rechner and i'll make a background for it and an icon for it...but what size.
DDX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:02 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Coutsos wrote:
I'm just a bit curious, what school do you go to? Not that I want to hunt you down and beat the crap of of you or something like that...

Honestly. You've already told us it's easy, so why the hell aren't you going to try to make it? If you can't make the program, what gave them the idea that you could and why didn't you correct them?

Feel free to correct me and explain how this was just a case of misunderstanding and jumping to ridiculous conclusions.

I forgot to mention all needs to be in german.but ill make a scheme so ull see how it all gotta look like...gimme 30 mins.and im in germany...at ZG school and i dunno.....the math teacher said "X,make a program which does this this and this...."shes a bit crazy, i know.and i meant its easy for you - programmers.have no idea about c++ or c.tried learning it but english isnt my mother language so understanding it its a bit difficult,cuz its using some strange terms.
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:34 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Zomg.

EDIT: More useful reply -
Go to your math teacher and make it clear that you can't program it. Because nobody here wants to do it for you, especially since you seem to think we'll give you all of the credit. That counts as plagiarism, if you haven't figured it out yet.

This forum is about learning computer science, and giving and receiving help on various computer science/general computing topics. We aren't your bitches. If you decide you want to give learning another try feel free to ask for help (but don't forget books are important too).
In the meantime, this is so getting locked.
   Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 13 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: