Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Rawr
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dauntless

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:03 pm   Post subject: Rawr

Spamurai is back;
in presence but not in name.
Where's the jonos?

Just popping in to say stuff, cuz the mazer told me I was on his shat list.
I haven't really read any of the posts in this section cuz they all bore me, but I read that illuminati thing. Asok; when did you cease being martin and start being Asok the anal fact-checkist great mouse detective? That was hardcore, it really looked like templest.

I do wish templest was still here. He had his faults, and that's why we loved him. Not in spite of them.

Anyways, does anyone want to talk about the President of Harvard or something and his comments on genetics having to do with women etc.?

P.S. Why is the comic still pretending like it's going to sprout new episodes? Why not take it off the front page?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I don't remember exactly what his comment was (something about chicks sucking at bio?), but I did hear that about 109 people got their acceptances from Harvard taken away. Apparently they already had the acceptances ready a month before they sent them out and some h4x0r came up with a way to find out your answer. Everybody that tried it was rejected because it was seen as unethical.

But it could've been another University.

Sincerely,
Coutsos (not to be confused with other users who may be somehow affiliated with lesbians)
Pickles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Boo Peyton
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:14 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Here's links for both of the stories you guys have mentioned Very Happy

http://www.thecrimson.com/article.aspx?ref=506140
http://www.reuters.com/printerFriendlyPopup.jhtml?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyID=7841543
http://www.local6.com/education/4090001/detail.html
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:23 pm   Post subject: Re: Rawr

Dauntless wrote:

P.S. Why is the comic still pretending like it's going to sprout new episodes? Why not take it off the front page?

B/c you never know, one day u may think to visit the main page again and BANG there will be a new comic (then again there probly will not be, but it is still nice to keep hope alive). We where atucatly thinking about doing somthing with it awhile ago realting to v3 but v3 has been dealyed alot and now tony is going to take a crack at coding it on some crazy lang on some crazy mac thing so we shall see how that gose.....
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh yeah, make me responsible Rolling Eyes though good news -- the new server is online and functional. I just need to order a new modem to improve its online uptime.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: