Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 WARNING: SERIOUS MSN EXPLOIT
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
atrain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:20 pm   Post subject: WARNING: SERIOUS MSN EXPLOIT

code:
omg this is funny! http:/jose.rivera4.home.att.net/<removed>.pif

this is an expliot. It has spread real fast, and it appears his server has died...

but dont take the risk...

it spreads to everyone on your contact list...
sends the link to them....
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

What the hell is it and why the hell are you posting it here?
.. what exactally is the exploit?
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I've seen that one before. Actually, more than two weeks ago. It shows up as a message from somebody on your contact list with a variation of the text "omg this is so funny" and then that link.

My first clue for not downloading it would've had to be that it apparently linked to a MS-DOS shortcut. My second clue was while at least three others sent me the same thing (and my my, they all immediately went offline).

It's not like this is a bad thing. Indeed, it gave me a new reason to make fun of my friend.
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:36 pm   Post subject: Re: WARNING: SERIOUS MSN EXPLOIT

atrain wrote:

this is an expliot. It has spread real fast, and it appears his server has died...

Dan, Martin, myself and some of our friends have been DoSing the host earlier today. yey Very Happy

anyways, yeah... don't click on weird shit that pops up in your MSN.
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

So its the same thing as that attachment thing...that has been going around? Whcih really is a pain because pretty much everyones comp on my contact list has their msn infected !@#@!#
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:24 am   Post subject: Re: WARNING: SERIOUS MSN EXPLOIT

tony wrote:
atrain wrote:

Dan, Martin, myself and some of our friends have been DoSing the host earlier today. yey Very Happy

anyways, yeah... don't click on weird shit that pops up in your MSN.

Yep, we pwned them good Twisted Evil

Thats what they get for messing with the good peoleop on MSN, to bad we where saving such an evil netwrok tho........
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
atrain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

got almost everybody on my list... my sister got it... joy :S
Maverick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol i got like 15 of those. My friends are retards.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
ssr

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

YepYep
I got it too, damn my stupid retarded classmates
Sad Crying or Very sad
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hehe..he... I didn't get anything since I rarely go on msn. Anways, I don't use msn messenger, but miranda - which uses the msn protocol. In that case would I be effected too?
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

[Gandalf] wrote:
hehe..he... I didn't get anything since I rarely go on msn. Anways, I don't use msn messenger, but miranda - which uses the msn protocol. In that case would I be effected too?

If you are using windows i think you whould be, but in this case it is not a big deal anymore since the site is down for some reason Twisted Evil
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol i got one too. I even clicked on it (without any thought). then the downloading window came up and seeing its a pif file, I knew it was a virus of some sort.
So i visited AT&T's website (by navigating from http:/jose.rivera4.home.att.net/) and got there customer service (chat room!!!) and reported this problem. and the stupid ass didnt even say anything. all he said was "Okay". what a loser.
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well they shure seemed to start acting faster about it affter the virus starting geting DoSed.......
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 13 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: