Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 mIRC Scripting Forums?
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Young~Money

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:56 pm   Post subject: mIRC Scripting Forums?

I'm sure since there are so many programmers here, that there has to be quite a large base of mIRC users, however how can there not be a forum dedicated to it? mIRC has a large library of abilities, much larger then Turing, and you get the joy of chatting at the same time. I personally mIRC script with much of my free time, and would love to see a forum here to post scripts and the likes Wink
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Martin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Use general programming for now. If there's enough interest, it'll get its own forum.
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:47 pm   Post subject: Re: mIRC Scripting Forums?

Young~Money wrote:
I'm sure since there are so many programmers here, that there has to be quite a large base of mIRC users, however how can there not be a forum dedicated to it? mIRC has a large library of abilities, much larger then Turing, and you get the joy of chatting at the same time. I personally mIRC script with much of my free time, and would love to see a forum here to post scripts and the likes Wink

Very Happy So, you're an IRC user? w00t! Look at my sig. Come. Now! We need more people Very Happy
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: