Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Microsoft Visual Studio .Net 2003
Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
md

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

solution explorer->right click on the source files folder->add new item; select the cpp file, and voila.

I prefer using the solution explorer view over the class view because I usually put each class or group of very similar classes in one file, so just having a list of files is makes it much easier to edit code.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow.. i've been looking all over for that solution explorer.. thanks so much
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

alternatively, you could use reverse(v.begin(),v.end()); to reverse the list after you sort it in ascending order.
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow.. that is awesome.. thx bugz +20 bits
wtd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Andy wrote:
YESYESYESYESYES!!!! thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much... btw, now i have another problem... after i disabled that thing, when ever i start an empty console application, i have to make a new source file, save it in the folder, then move it into the project... does anyone know an easier way?

Use GCC and learn standard C++?

No, seriously, you're learning how to be Microsoft's b****, not how to write good, standard C++ programs.
Andy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:18 am   Post subject: (No subject)

once i get my laptop, i think im gona lookin GCC more since i'll be running an ubuntu/xp dualboot... i guess there really is nothing wrong with learning msvc... plus, the compiler is alot better than the vc6 one...
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:21 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I find it easier to work with a nice and simple (preferably tabbed) text editor and using makefiles.
   Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 22 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: