Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 New Compsci Course (at my school)
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:53 pm   Post subject: New Compsci Course (at my school)

Well, the regular grade 12 compsci course is ICS 4M, our excellent grade 12 U math teacher Mr. Burns has decided to bring back his old course, which became too popular and had to go away a few years back:
Quote:

ICS4U
This course covers the ICS4U curriculum, using Visual Basic (and many other languages, just to show us what we can do with them) as theprogramming language and the Mathematics of Game Design as the delivery mechanism. This course is ideal for students entering university or college programs which require a mathematical foundation.

same credit though, just different stuff Razz
oops... I seemed to have screwed up the layout :S
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Drakain Zeil

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:33 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Wish I had a teacher like that... mine gets easily confused by things me and some of my friends code.
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:24 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Am I the only one who has this page render VERY strangely? Here's a screenshot: http://thegoban.com/snapshot19.png
Drakain Zeil

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:25 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Yes, I noticed that too.
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:30 am   Post subject: Re: New Compsci Course (at my school)

Paul wrote:

oops... I seemed to have screwed up the layout :S
Drakain Zeil

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:48 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Something weird with the outter box, it's only around the one post.
rizzix

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

fixed
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: