Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Coincidence... (proof of Illuminati interference)
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:20 pm   Post subject: Coincidence... (proof of Illuminati interference)

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

The names Lincoln and Kennedy each contain seven letters.

Bother were particularly concerned with civil rights.
Both wives lost children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
Both Presidents were shot in the head.

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.
Kennedy's secretary was named Lincoln.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.
Both were succeeded by Southerners.

Both successors were named Johnson.
Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Boot, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.
Both names are comprised of fifteen letters.

Lincoln was shot at the Theater named "Kennedy".
Kennedy was shot in a car made by "Lincoln".

Booth ran from the theater and was caught in a warehouse.
Oswald ran from a warehouse and was caught in a theatre.

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

I haven't fact-checked this, but it seems ok. Further proof that the Illuminati controls America (as well as other countries).
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
md

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow if true those are some strange coincidences...

BTW: if the Illuminati (or more likly an un-named, but similar group) exist, then they would be in controls of the entire world... or at least those parts that count (and I'm not sure america qualifies there...)
zomg

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

its a conspiracy Shocked
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well of course it is a conspiracy (orchestrated by the Illuminati).

And Cornflake, no offence, but saying that America (the greatest nation on earth no less) does not count as a strategic country to control is just insane.
-What country has an economy which is 1/3 of the world's economy?
-What country basically fought two wars at the same time in the 1940s and won both of them (Pacific/Atlantic).
-What country put the first man on the moon?
-What country has the most advanced and effective military on the planet?
-What country is the source of many major technological developments?
-Of course, I could go on and on...

Supposedly the Illuminati control Israel, Russia, and America - and this seems logical
-first: Israel = one of the most effective militaries and spy agencies in the world (and in strategic place to control oil fields)
-second: Russia = large population and large amounts of nuclear weapons (also in strategic area to control oil fields)
-third: America = things I have said before and strategic place removed from other continents

I will not allow anti-Americanism to go unpunished in my thread... -500 jonosbits.
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh ya, I pwn you all.
Asok

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:36 pm   Post subject: Re: Coincidence... (proof of Illuminati interference)

jonos wrote:
Lincoln was shot at the Theater named "Kennedy".
Kennedy was shot in a car made by "Lincoln".

FACT CHECK!

The name of the theatre Lincoln was assassinated in was NOT named "Kennedy" it was named "Ford's Theatre" - http://www.historyplace.com/lincoln/

multiple sources confirm this, I have yet to see a single one that claims the theatre he was shot in was named Kennedy.

Do everyone a favour and fact check before posting conspiracy bullshit.
Asok

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

jonos wrote:

-What country has an economy which is 1/3 of the world's economy?

-Would that be the same country who's economy is deteriorating to the point where the EU is a larger economic power? Global output rose by 3.7% in 2003, led by China (9.1%), India (7.6%), and Russia (7.3%). America's growth was even below the world average standing at 3.1%.
jonos wrote:

-What country basically fought two wars at the same time in the 1940s and won both of them (Pacific/Atlantic).

-U.S. did not fight EITHER of these wars alone so it's foolish to give them that kind of credit.
jonos wrote:

-What country put the first man on the moon?

-That is being debated by the same conspiracy nuts who quote the illuminati.
jonos wrote:

-What country has the most advanced and effective military on the planet?

-Would this be the same country who's military and national guard is currently so stretched to the point where it could not effectively respond to a domestic attack? The same military which failed to reach the minimum recruitment quotas back in January?
jonos wrote:

-What country is the source of many major technological developments?

Japan! ^_^
jonos wrote:

-Of course, I could go on and on...

Go ahead.
Quote:
I will not allow anti-Americanism to go unpunished in my thread... -500 jonosbits.

The truth shall set you free.
Catalyst

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

http://www.snopes.com/history/american/linckenn.htm
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I said that I had not fact checked it and was not interested in doing so. Even removing the innaccurate information shows there are many coincidences.

As to a) (same country that...)
Yes, the EU is NOT a country and therefore does not count. As well, economic growth does not count in proving that the US' economy is not the largest (the 1/3 figure is from a National Post article). The US' economy may not be growing as fast - but it is still the largest.

b) I didn't say they fought the wars alone. In the Pacific they basically did fight the war alone though except for small resistance groups like the Viet Minh and the Australians. Britain wasn't fighting two large wars, Canada wasn't, Russia wasn't, blah blah blah, I was basically stating that the United States was able to wage total war over a large geographic area and in different regions of the world and still come out on top.

c) I don't believe in the Illuminati, its a conversation and conjecture subject.

d) Yes, it would be. Their military has some of the most advanced and sophisticated weaponry in the world. As to its effectiveness, quoting hypothetical situations in which a definite answer cannot be gathered until the event happens is not fair and also does not count towards reality as it is now. As to recruitment quotas - that has nothing to do with strategic and warfare effectiveness.

e) You will see I did not add "all" or "most", I put "many" which could apply to many countries. I was simply adding more weight to my argument. America IS a major source of technological advancement.

f) Time constraints inhibit me at the moment but here are a few more:
The first modern democracy/quasi-democracy.
One of the largest exporters of entertainment in the world.
Large amounts of pr0nography spring from its deep wells.
Low taxes.
Willing to promote and ensure the continued existence of Israel.

g) It already has.
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Its all just coincidences (in this case - I think) Shifty
There are much more suspicious things than that.
If America is controlled by the illuminati then so is Canada in at least some way.
Asok

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

jonos wrote:

Actually that would be the Greeks, they were the first modern democracy.
jonos wrote:

One of the largest exporters of entertainment in the world.

This is actually inaccurate depending on what you define as entertainment. If things such as Gaming Systems, Television Sets, board games, etc. qualify as entertainment, as they are all a form of entertainment, then infact the U.S. is not the largest exporter of entertainment in the world. You should really provide sources before making such outrageous claims.

now as far as your replies go:
jonos wrote:
The US' economy may not be growing as fast - but it is still the largest.

The sluggish growth of the U.S. economy illustrates a trend that in the near future it will not be the largest economy. http://english.people.com.cn/200501/12/eng20050112_170361.html
jonos wrote:
I was basically stating that the United States was able to wage total war over a large geographic area and in different regions of the world and still come out on top.

Even that redefinition of your statement implies the U.S. had been waging it's own war, which is false, they had siginificant allied help in both the Pacific and the Atlantic.
jonos wrote:

I don't believe in the Illuminati, its a conversation and conjecture subject.

This seems to be contradicted by your own statement: "Well of course it is a conspiracy (orchestrated by the Illuminati). " But I wont argue this as you're at liberty to have whatever beliefs you want.
jonos wrote:
As to recruitment quotas - that has nothing to do with strategic and warfare effectiveness.

Of course you must be right here, how could the number of troops have ANYTHING to do with strategic and warfare effectiveness... idiot.
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wait, aren't we forgetting something?

Waaaaaayyyyyyyyy back during Lincoln's time, was the USA "1/3 of the World's Economy" as you proclaimed?

During Civil War time? I wouldn't think the US was even considered a Major Country as opposed to Spain, France, Great Britain, etc, etc.

Why would some secret organization pick a not-so-important-country and control it? That's like me saying that I am going to control Cuba right now and HOPEFULLY, they turn out to be the world's leader in the next couple of centuries.
md

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Asok wrote:
jonos wrote:

Actually that would be the Greeks, they were the first modern democracy.

Actually, depending on your definition, the United States isn't even democratic...

Asok wrote:

jonos wrote:
The US' economy may not be growing as fast - but it is still the largest.

The sluggish growth of the U.S. economy illustrates a trend that in the near future it will not be the largest economy. http://english.people.com.cn/200501/12/eng20050112_170361.html

The american economy is no longer based on making final goods, but is now mostly a raw goods economy. It's largest growing area, technology, is not nearly as sucessful as people believe... and the most advanced technology comes from outside the US.

Asok wrote:

jonos wrote:
I was basically stating that the United States was able to wage total war over a large geographic area and in different regions of the world and still come out on top.

Even that redefinition of your statement implies the U.S. had been waging it's own war, which is false, they had siginificant allied help in both the Pacific and the Atlantic.

I must point out that the only reason they even entered the war was because the japanese couldn't wait until England was defeated. As for claims that the united states 'won' both world wars, that's pure bull.

(in case you'r to stunned to notice, I support Asok...)
MyPistolsIn3D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, destroyed.
Martin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

In C and C++, the successful return value for a program is 0, which is exactly 42 less than the answer to life, the universe and everything.

Coincidence?
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 21 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: