Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 LANschool question
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Hackd_1337

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:43 pm   Post subject: LANschool question

I read about hacking LANschool, and I am kinda new to this sort of thing. Could you give a little information on creating and sending packets. I am a little lost. Also, can you create/send packets using the command prompt in XP Professional? It might look a little suspicious if I installed a packet editor on the school computer. thx for your help.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
md

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:12 am   Post subject: (No subject)

um... are you asking up to help you hack your schools network?
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:15 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Note: The security hole in lanschool was fixed in version 7.0

LOL, some one fianly borugth this up agan......i do not think there is a bulit in fuction to send the type of packts u need to send in the comand console thing in xp, nor do u need to dl a packet editor. The easeted way to do this is to make a progame in java and run it. u could realy do it in any lang with resable netwroking fuctions tho.

i posted the code in java to turn off lanschool on a set number of computers in this topic here: http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=5539&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

i expain the code more in an rant on the comic site: http://comic.compsci.ca
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:15 am   Post subject: (No subject)

finally some use for Dan's code Laughing
Hackd_1337

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hmm... can you run the java programs if the computer you want to run them on does not have java installed?
-sry I'm a real newbie
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:48 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Hate to flame but your runing before you can walk , you want to launch an attack on the network without even knowing if you can run Java code without Java Present , It seems to me that your heading into a world of trouble and will probably leave the biggest footsteps trying to do this , and will end up getting Caught

Before you attemp this Retarded Feat ,i suggest Going over Network Topologies , How Packets are Transferred and Revieved , Networking Commands ( ie , ipconfig for windows or ifconfig for Linux )...

Its really not worth your hassle doing this , as if your admin is doing his job , he will snap you in a second.

If you do attempt , Good Luck Very Happy Very Happy ( no sarcasm ) ...Just remember to Log in as one of your friends Laughing
Hackd_1337

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:26 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I am not worried about getting caught because my teacher is the one who challenged me to do it (as long as I tell him what I did after) and he might even give me extra credit. I know NOTHING (quite literally) about JAVA and I am just getting started so I son't mind a bit of flaming.
thx for the help
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:23 am   Post subject: (No subject)

well it doesn't have to be Java - any language that can send packets will do.

most of Dan's code is just setting up variables; it's that one line that puts together the haxor packet that's important Laughing You should probably find out what those packets mean though first Thinking
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
rizzix

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:26 am   Post subject: (No subject)

tony wrote:
finally some use for Dan's code Laughing

funny how he was disqualified for coding in java Laughing
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

tony wrote:
well it doesn't have to be Java - any language that can send packets will do.

most of Dan's code is just setting up variables; it's that one line that puts together the haxor packet that's important Laughing You should probably find out what those packets mean though first Thinking

Note: The security hole in lanschool was fixed in v7.0

Yes, the buttey of my app is not in the progaming, the porgaming is very simple. What made it gr8 was revierses engeing the lanschool protocal to know what to put in that packet to make what lanschool do what. I expain how the packet works on the comic site.

And if u do not have java installed u can not run a java class, i had this problem as well on some of my schools comps. To solve it i used a exe wraper that incuded the JVM in it so i could run the exe file to run the java class. One of the progames i used to do this was sadly J++, but only b/c this progame is so simple and J++ was the only java thing they had on the schools network.

Also i do not whont to help to much with this b/c lanSchool did threat me with legal actions realting to this "hack".

Edit: Also about being cougth, if u read all the info about the protical and know what u are doing they will have a very hard time cetching you with this b/c it lets u fake who is sending it. So u could put in a fake comp and fake username and fake time and it will recored the wrong info in the logs.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Asok

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

RAWR I r s000 kewl! I hax0rz the internet!

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

Rolling Eyes
Andy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:19 am   Post subject: (No subject)

rofl.. wish i had that plugin for ff Rolling Eyes
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hehe, I don't know about java, but my school disabled command prompt. Rolling Eyes
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:53 am   Post subject: (No subject)

[Gandalf] wrote:
Hehe, I don't know about java, but my school disabled command prompt. Rolling Eyes

Thats why u have to give that progame a windows infterface with there API and warp it with an exe wraper thing to get it to run on that type of network set up. I used J++ on my school, witch tho evil did the job.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 14 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: