Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Another milestone!
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:43 am   Post subject: Another milestone!

Nobody seems to have noticed, but...
Quote:
Our users have posted a total of 70037 articles

w00t! Par-tay! Happy 70,000+ post day!!
Claping Dance Praying Shoting Drunk Bday Bday Bday Color Rainbow multi Silly Silly Very Shocked Very Shocked Burn Burn The King The King Head Bang Head Bang I am not worthy I am not worthy
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:27 am   Post subject: (No subject)

And nearly 2000 hits this week. Very Happy
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:07 am   Post subject: Re: Another milestone!

Hikaru79 wrote:
Nobody seems to have noticed, but...
Quote:
Our users have posted a total of 70037 articles

Yeah, but 70037 articles about what?
About Aoi stuffing people into boxes? Or how cool v3 will be? Or my s00per 1337 turing program with flashing graphics? Or...

OK, I'm sorry that sounded pretty negative. Yay for compsci.ca.
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:04 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Articles are in fact quite inaccurate Confused That Aoi is preaty bad. So is newbcake elcommandante or whatever. *sigh* We need a new spark
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:20 am   Post subject: (No subject)

tony wrote:
Articles are in fact quite inaccurate Confused That Aoi is preaty bad. So is newbcake elcommandante or whatever. *sigh* We need a new spark

I still read it as electro mandate. So I guess there may be some spark.
But I wasn't trying to put down people specifically. We all seem to suck a bit lately. Especially me (just so I don't sound like I think I'm better than you chumps).
MihaiG

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

instead of banning ppl why not crucify them? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Amailer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

tony wrote:

How about releasing the conversation to the public?
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hmm... now that would be a mean thing to do Twisted Evil
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
md

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ELCOMANDANTE wrote:
instead of banning ppl why not crucify them? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

We can start with you!

I think the problem is that there are a lot of people asking stupid questions or showing off their *new* program, which happens to be the same one everyone else who had that assignment did. All the more accomplished people seem to be sitting back and not doing as much... although given that a lot of them are not in university that does make sense... perhaps some site wide programming contests would make things interesting Razz
wtd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cornflake wrote:
ELCOMANDANTE wrote:

We can start with you!

I think the problem is that there are a lot of people asking stupid questions or showing off their *new* program, which happens to be the same one everyone else who had that assignment did. All the more accomplished people seem to be sitting back and not doing as much... although given that a lot of them are not in university that does make sense... perhaps some site wide programming contests would make things interesting Razz

A lot of the accomplished programmers here are doing lots of things. They just don't all warrant posts, and sometimes they end up being reflected in others' posts.
md

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:08 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Yes, but what I meant was that if we want to increase the participation of the more advanced programmers we could have a few competitions...
Martin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:38 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Alright, starting today, any questions that are below a MMath (CS) level will not be tollerated.

Also, I am going to continue this banning of girls from CompSci.ca, as they are clearly only a distraction.
Paul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:29 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Eh, sorry I don't come here often anymore. Better things to do y'know. Turing has lost it appeal. Confused
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:45 am   Post subject: (No subject)

martin wrote:
Also, I am going to continue this banning of girls from CompSci.ca, as they are clearly only a distraction.

I'm glad that Martin is doing something productive Laughing
md

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:55 am   Post subject: (No subject)

tony wrote:
martin wrote:

I'm glad that Martin is doing something productive Laughing

But I like girls!
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 20 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: