Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 The Drunken Panda wuz here! '03
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 10:24 pm   Post subject: The Drunken Panda wuz here! '03

come on asok these people are newbies to this website first warn them about the policy then wait a day or 2 to give them a chance to change their subject cuz when u lock the target they cant change their subject.
Chilax with that locing gun.... =Þ
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Asok

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 6:44 am   Post subject: (No subject)

actually, what I'm thinking of doing is changing the topic myself...

like what I'm doing to your topic.

Razz
Dan

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 10:33 am   Post subject: (No subject)

could it be ture, could asok relay be puting down the locing gun. NOOOO what is the worald coming to, nothing makes sences any more!!
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Blade

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 10:45 am   Post subject: (No subject)

NOOOOO NOT PUTTING DOWN THE LOCKING GUN!!! cool stuff.... dont put it down for good though,because there are a lot of goofs in the world
Asok

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 4:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I have made a new system for locking posts.

if the title is wrong but the content is a good question then I'll rename the thread.
if the title pisses me off it'll be locked.
if the thread ends with "Asok is my drunken panda god!!!" then it may be spared from my locking gun Wink
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: