Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Who here is sick,geting sick, or just got better?
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

are u catching a cold,have one,or just got better?
(Voting is closed)
yes
73%
 73%  [ 11 ]
no
26%
 26%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 15

the_short1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:01 pm   Post subject: Who here is sick,geting sick, or just got better?

.. yar.. i got that nasty head cold thats going around.. sucks..
im curious to see how many others around ontario ish are also sick (with cold,fever,that kind of thing)..seems lot of ppl are.. even when i talk to friends in bc they say a nasty cold going around rite now...

vote away! * curious to see the % over a 2 week period..
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
md

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Does the 6 hour flu count? Razz
MihaiG

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well iw was sick last week then i started to get better than i got sick again now im better and today our furnace brok down in -20 weather outside Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Windsor's sick, a lot lately. This week, I had a day where 5/8 of my teachers were away on sick leave. Shocked
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I got some magical white powerder that makes everything better, so I don't get sick.. You can ask Martin to confirm that Laughing
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Baking soda? Oh wait, that's gum disease.
the_short1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yea.. ahhaha... couple of mine are gone also.. . sucks its exam time too.. practicals... tis the time u acully need the teachers help.. boo!
... yea and for my robotics team.. the 2 main teachers who drive ppl across the border are sick.,. its fucking hilarious tho! their was a dance last friday.. at least a quarter of them were sick.. so it was just a seespool of germs.. now all of them are sick no doubt.. Evil or Very Mad
Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:22 am   Post subject: (No subject)

tony wrote:
I got some magical white powerder that makes everything better, so I don't get sick.. You can ask Martin to confirm that Laughing

haha, cocaine? you wont notice it if you're high, lol.. i'm jp Very Happy Laughing
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Aoi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

**is currently sick** ^^ **hugs everyone to get them sick** I REFUSE TO BE SICK ALONE!!!!
rizzix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i'm immune to sickness. (specifically the viral "common cold" and "flu")
the_short1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hot pepers do wonders when u cant talk, or have a lot of flem.. coughing alot!

get a class of tomatoe juice/clamato<better!
load it with peper, tabasco hot sauce,celery salta, worchester, Habanaro and chili pepers dried and ground up.. 2 ice cubes..
slam it back! wait.. 5 minutes.. then horque up anything u can..

what it does.. is basically KILL and CLEAN out ur whole breathing passage..//and the horquing removes all the crap outa ur system!.. it really helps. . u can acualy talk and breath after it!!! its da best!... its a good releif.. and / kinda helps cures.. its proven!.... < was on news, scientest have prooven that hot pepers are good for the imune system..

WARNING! HABANARO IS THE HOTTEST PEPER IN THE WORLD!
becarefull.. ive had it in the eyes b4.. it kills..! NOT FOR THE WUSSY!
Cervantes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Bloody hell...
code:

%poll options
yes += 1
no -= 1

Cornflake wrote:
Does the 6 hour flu count?

Yeah. I can only hope this will only last six hours. At least, it did last time I had the flu. Mind you, that quack that told me I had the flu was a bit of... well, a quack. Confused

Short1: Or you could just drink water
md

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, the 6 hour flu generally lasts till noon, so if you still got if afterwards then it aint the problem Smile
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 13 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: