Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 BLOCKSIES!
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
benQ

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:40 am   Post subject: BLOCKSIES!

Hey. Here's my blocksies game. It took me forever to finish, but here it is, levels and all! Enjoy!

PROGRAM #5 MY OWN BLOCKSIES.T
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  PROGRAM #5 MY OWN BLOCKSIES.T
 Filesize:  2.9 KB
 Downloaded:  243 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
cool dude

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:51 am   Post subject: (No subject)

1) you posted the exact game before like 10 posts down or something except u added here a colourback (7).

2)it's very glitcy and the blocks are going down a lot faster than the paddle can move.

3) u cannot hold the key down otherwise it will keep going even when u let go and u won't be able to move.
zomg

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

im not wuite sure what to do... is the point to get ht by the falling thing or avoid it? Confused i have the same prob with keys thing too
cool dude

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:15 am   Post subject: (No subject)

the point is to stop the falling thing before it hits the ground. but thats hard to do because of the way he programed the keys
Amreen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:56 am   Post subject: (No subject)

remember that we are beginners are turing and we did try our best!!! Rolling Eyes
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: