Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Help compsci and get some money for your self too!
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 10:38 am   Post subject: Help compsci and get some money for your self too!

i recentley fownd an kind of ads progame that will pay you money for reading e-mails they send to you. also they pay you more money if you get poleop to sign up. i was hoping to try this progame to make some fast money yo help compsci with our banwith problems.

what they do is if you sing up wiht compsci's like to there page compsci will get money if you get money. they also give a $10 sige up bones to you and it will cost you nothing.

i will be honsted and tell you that i am not shure if are for relay yet but there is only one way no find out. also you need to have $29.99 in your acout for them to send you the money.

if anyone is itrested in trying this out plz use this link to sing up:

http://www.e-mailpaysu.com/members/index.cgi?compsci

i will post any more info as it comes in, but as i see you migth as well be payed for the spam you get in your e-mail right?
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delta

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 1:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

This doesn't seem like something they would earn money for so how could you get money out of it... it seems like a scam
Confused
poppa

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 3:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I think you should sign up with something that is known and a reputable company. Why want more spam? Use something like Commission Junction. Now if only I could remember their site... I think it's down.
octopi

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 3:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

http://www.cj.com
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: